• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert Goh vs SDP vs NGOs vs all other opposition entities

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You never see him constantly asking for donations meh?

Gilbert Goh is a ticking time bomb. He should not be allowed to lead the anti white paper movement. This movement is too important to be lead by such a person.

People are clearly unhappy with him because he usurped his position at transitioning.org to advance the anti white paper protest and took all the credit for it. The stakeholders are extremely displeased with his high-handed attitude and unilateral action without consulting others.

The Commissioner of Charities has also become involved, which explains why the stakeholders have no choice but to put a leash on him. That is why the funding and accounts questions at transitioning.org is popping up right now. No one likes to have one fucking lone ranger doing what he likes without getting consensus and then acting like he is the almighty sent to deliver Singaporeans. Load of bollocks.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am upping you for an excellent exposé on gg. gg also means "good game". i'm glad my room mate is back! :biggrin:

Xenophobes like GG have my contempt. Why can't people be like us -- everyone also can fuck. Regardless of race language or religion, as long as female.

Look out for May 1 protest. GG aside, we better pray the turnout is at least as big is previous. Or else the PAP IB will be all over the net laughing. VW, or Ravi Philemon, etc would actually be much better chaps to lead, unfortunately they are already party political.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad to see you back! The usual trolls have been smearing you as usual. We are supposed to be Scroobal's clones. So let's live up to it.

Gilbert Goh is a ticking time bomb. He should not be allowed to lead the anti white paper movement. This movement is too important to be lead by such a person.

People are clearly unhappy with him because he usurped his position at transitioning.org to advance the anti white paper protest and took all the credit for it. The stakeholders are extremely displeased with his high-handed attitude and unilateral action without consulting others.

The Commissioner of Charities has also become involved, which explains why the stakeholders have no choice but to put a leash on him. That is why the funding and accounts questions at transitioning.org is popping up right now. No one likes to have one fucking lone ranger doing what he likes without getting consensus and then acting like he is the almighty sent to deliver Singaporeans. Load of bollocks.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Glad to see you back! The usual trolls have been smearing you as usual. We are supposed to be Scroobal's clones. So let's live up to it.

Bro, I changed the Scroobal account password. Whatsapp you later. Tomorrow you go attack chonburific first, I join in at night. Remember, my attack time is 3am-5am, so you have to do at least 2 hrs before so that its not so obvious.

Weekend I will use chaopappypoodle and TeamDrifter to attack Raiders and JW5. That will give you some cover to log back into Kingrant and act like a mediator. I will then come up with some gradiose theory about why SBF must be preserved.

Onz?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything you say, bro!

Onz ah!

Bro, I changed the Scroobal account password. Whatsapp you later. Tomorrow you go attack chonburific first, I join in at night. Remember, my attack time is 3am-5am, so you have to do at least 2 hrs before so that its not so obvious.

Weekend I will use chaopappypoodle and TeamDrifter to attack Raiders and JW5. That will give you some cover to log back into Kingrant and act like a mediator. I will then come up with some gradiose theory about why SBF must be preserved.

Onz?

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yar too many SDP personalities. Somemore May 1st now got marxist group..

Xenophobes like GG have my contempt. Why can't people be like us -- everyone also can fuck. Regardless of race language or religion, as long as female.

Look out for May 1 protest. GG aside, we better pray the turnout is at least as big is previous. Or else the PAP IB will be all over the net laughing. VW, or Ravi Philemon, etc would actually be much better chaps to lead, unfortunately they are already party political.

johnsp

Alfrescian
Loyal
shrugs... dont care... but wanna know if i donate where my money will go? im thinkig maybe pretend set up my own donation box at the protest no one will know heh heh heh :wink: