• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting old, my dick skin is a little dry these days.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it comes with age. I have never circumcised. Lately, my dick's foreskin becomes drier, once every few months, can see tiny dry flakes peel off.

do I need to moisturize it with nuskin or wrap my dickie with SK-II mask?

f545674b-dce2-4fb5-b9e1-4be45d2c42d4.jpg
Baby oil helps

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it comes with age. I have never circumcised. Lately, my dick's foreskin becomes drier, once every few months, can see tiny dry flakes peel off.

do I need to moisturize it with nuskin or wrap my dickie with SK-II mask?

f545674b-dce2-4fb5-b9e1-4be45d2c42d4.jpg

Check with Glockman what he uses to moisturize his 80+ years old dick.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rub hand sanitizer on my kukujiao to keep it clean and moist. If my girl goes down on me, she thinks she is at the hospital because of the concentrated alcohol smell... :laugh:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Check with Glockman what he uses to moisturize his 80+ years old dick.
It's a coincidence that @eatshitndie suggested Aquaphor. I used it before to moisturize tattoos when the skin starts to heal, dries up, and itches. It was highly recommended and it helped make my skin to be smoother than a baby's bottom.:biggrin:

no no no, he said he got natural extracts from his women
But too often also no good, a constantly wet dick can lead to a condition called "trench dick". The juices can also be toxic, can lead to a condition called "dick contamination".

How come your cock skin become drier? You sleep in the nude with aircon turned on, izzit?