• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting old, my dick skin is a little dry these days.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it comes with age. I have never circumcised. Lately, my dick's foreskin becomes drier, once every few months, can see tiny dry flakes peel off.

do I need to moisturize it with nuskin or wrap my dickie with SK-II mask?

f545674b-dce2-4fb5-b9e1-4be45d2c42d4.jpg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to fuck an old dry pussy, with enough friction you might be able to start a fire.
that kind of pain would be a nice feeling, but SOS no budget.

seriously, this is not uncommon right? anyone needs to put cetaphil or moisturizers? I just don't like applying cream on my body.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for sharing big bro, are you using it?

Please avoid steroid creams for minor skin issues because it thins your skin and will cause dick skin torn during sex.
this brand very safe. 69% of all mothers in u.s. buy aquaphor to grease their babies’ bottoms.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
this brand very safe. 69% of all mothers in u.s. buy aquaphor to grease their babies’ bottoms.
Thanks, i have found the aquaphor on iherb and amazon

in singapore, 69% uses desitin on newborn babies backside.
For adults' backsides, singapore hospitals recommend aqurea for minor cases and suu balm for moderate cases. Serious cases use steriods.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it comes with age. I have never circumcised. Lately, my dick's foreskin becomes drier, once every few months, can see tiny dry flakes peel off.

do I need to moisturize it with nuskin or wrap my dickie with SK-II mask?

f545674b-dce2-4fb5-b9e1-4be45d2c42d4.jpg
Soak your KKJ in honey for 15mins a dat :biggrin: