• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germany muslim migrant soldier accused of raping German female soldier in barracks

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.bild.de/regional/dresde...t-82089644.bild.html?t_ref=https://m.bild.de/

Dresden – Serious allegations from the army officer school in Dresden!

Bundeswehr soldier Khaled E. (24) – who comes from Düsseldorf – has had to answer to the district court for rape since Monday. He is said to have abused his comrade Esther K. (24) – also from North Rhine-Westphalia.

According to the indictment, the act happened in February 2020 at around 5.20 a.m. in the soldier’s room in the Graf Stauffenberg barracks. Initially, both are said to have kissed consensually. Then he tried to undress her, which she didn’t want. She rejected him and kept pushing him away.

Nevertheless, he allegedly penetrated her with “at least” one finger and also asked her to perform oral sex. Since the female soldier strongly resisted, he later let her go.

Judge Petra Heinze (53) questioned the accused, who is now studying law, and the victim in camera. The trial will be continued.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be fair, this not uncommon at all no matter what the race or religion. in fact, it's a relatively happy ending because he didn't force the issue.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Muslim penis is one of the most powerful weapons for jihad. It is more effective than a knife, a gun or a bomb. :sneaky:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
European people are heading towards national suicide.................keep voting for same old political parties that bring in foreign scum and vermin.................give them citizenship so they can steal the country through the polls in the future...............and let them serve in police or military...............

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lately, Germany in recent years topped the world ranking for sex tour in SEA. Next is Austrsalia.

Some even asked me openly and shamelessly for sex during my recent trip to KL, Malaysia. I heard them saying they want to get raped so wildly even though i declined politely.

It is not my opinion, but it is a truth as 8 out of 10 foreigners I interacted recently with were Germans.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
European people are heading towards national suicide.................keep voting for same old political parties that bring in foreign scum and vermin.................give them citizenship so they can steal the country through the polls in the future...............and let them serve in police or military...............

Western Europe. Eastern Europe still largely has its testicles intact.

That's why the globalists constantly want to stir shit in eastern Europe.