• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germany good muslim migrant attacks mothers with strollers, says ‘Jesus commanded me to do it

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.bild.de/regional/dresde...tter-mit-kinderwagen-84753346.bildMobile.html

Bautzen – It was only a few days in October 2022, but they were enough to terrify the district of Bautzen. The Egyptian asylum seeker Ahmed H. (30) attacked two couples who were traveling with strollers in Doberschug-Gaussig on October 14 and 15, tried to stone police officers and threatened passersby. On Thursday, he stood before the district court of Bautzen.

Bakery helper Kerstin L. (39): “I went for a walk with my husband, he ran after us, kept calling out “stupid stupid”; then he clung to the stroller and tore at the tarpaulin. He wanted to kidnap my child, said, “You are not the mother of the child.”

The day before, he had threatened a Ukrainian couple with a stroller, snatched the woman’s mobile phone and broke the man’s little finger. On October 15, Ahmed H. threatened a man in Demitz-Thumitz, saying according to the indictment: “You’re dead, woman dead, child dead.”

A day later he eluded a police check and, according to the indictment, threw ten fist-sized stones at the officers. On the same day he threatened a young couple, this time without a child, in Radeberg with a broken bottle. The man kicked him several times in the legs, the Egyptian fled.

A little later, Ahmed H. was arrested by the police. In court, he admitted the raids: “Jesus commanded me to do it. The children did not belong to the parents. Jesus told me to hold the pram.” (Jesus, the son of Mary is also known in Islam, but only as a prophet.)

The police are still looking for kidnapped children in the German-Czech border area.

The police initially arrested the Egyptian, but the public prosecutor released him.

The Egyptian has been living in Europe for years and has already been convicted half a dozen times in Germany. Among other things, for dangerous bodily harm and fraud. For example, he attacked a tram inspector and threw stones at employees of the social welfare office several times. Until now, he was considered to be of diminished responsibility due to post-traumatic stress disorder and reduced intelligence. According to his own statement, Jesus appeared to him for the first time in prison.

Since the last raids, Ahmed H. has been housed in the closed psychiatric ward in Arnsdorf. According to the indictment, he is innocent and suffers from hallucinatory schizophrenia.

The trial continues.