• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GentLemen dont carry handkerchiefs anymore..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD, avoid hankie tell tale sign or to work up a sweat after shower was useless for this crony pal -he couldn't deliver any more 'ammo' when wifey did the acid test. Magazine reserves running on empty, cold sweat:p

Another solution to problem you raised. Had a colleague who after 'steal eat' would drink lots of beer before going home. Coz his wife is convinced than men should not bonk after drinking. To this ex-colleague of mine, RIP!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah and one more point don't blur blur like me put on my t-shirt inside out....kena caught by oc but die die say must have put it on when leaving house no wonder whole day everyone staring at me....also in the past used to send my shirts to be washed by laundry but now oc die die wants to do the washing....probably to sniff through for any unfamiliar smell and inspect for stains...:(

I PG to wearing t-shirt inside out once but thank God, I returned home late enough it wasn't spotted. Heng ah!

Another advice - never do your laundry late at night if you don't normally do so. Some people have the habit of trying to clear incriminating evidence when they return home by sending their clothes to the washing machine. Can be fatal!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Scout Scarf

Anyone remember SBS drivers using their folded hankerchiefs to line their inner collar and hold it in place with paper clips.

I remember that.
May be the hankerchief will help to keep the edge of their collars clean,
otherwise, scrubbing the collars will wear out the collar much earlier than the shirt.
When I used to hand wash my shirts for work, the collars always wore out earlier.
But now, with front loading HE washers (laundry machines), I just throw my shirts in, too lazy to hand wash.
I continue to iron my own shirts re: good training from NS days, and the wife does not have to do it for me.
Nowadays, I have to iron my son's shirts.

Last edited: