• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2015: Humanising Chee Soon Juan

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take back my word and my 20-year belief that he is a PAP mole. I was at the bukit panjang rally and he impressed me greatly. We badly need people like him in parliament.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the Chee you see in the video is the real Chee (to those who know him). He's always been the same man; it's only the MSM which has demonised him and made him out be a raving crackpot.

I think all that he went through has made him a better and empathetic man. I seriously dont think that a Dr Chee teaching in NUS and living in Jalan Peminpin would be the same Dr Chee we see now.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another important interview by the guy who hosted the nus political dialogue session, iQ

Sound quality is shit, but content is excellent

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
You would need Workers' Party (center left) and SDP/SFP (left-ish) to balance PAP in parliament.

Moreover SDP is strong in ideology and appeals to the young. Young sinkies MUST be politically aware so that they think more holistically and take on the world.

Soldier on, Dr Chee!

Wish and reality are different things. The way I see, only WP and SPP have realistic chance of winning more seats. Both are situated in the centre-left of the political spectrum.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's really not good enough for someone who is married to a Taiwanese. But good luck to him anyway :biggrin:

Dun be silly....that's stereotyping.
I know of illiterate Englishmen who could barely speak English and can't read or write at all.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's really not good enough for someone who is married to a Taiwanese. But good luck to him anyway :biggrin:

Still, he managed to speak in no fewer than 7 languages/dialects: English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Teochew, Cantonese, Malay, Tamil. No election candidate has ever attempted that. No mean feat too for a jiak kentang ACSian. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Totally different. Those englishmen are poorly educated and they are probably not too bright either. Or as a cunning fucker in this forum would say "Those Englishmen are not the sharpest tools in the shed." :biggrin:

Vote Any Opposition and Vote Out Vile Pappies. :smile:

Dun be silly....that's stereotyping.
I know of illiterate Englishmen who could barely speak English and can't read or write at all.

jw5

Loyal
That's really impressive and better than LHL (4 languages), TCH (1 language since Mandarin no count) and Tony Tan (1 language since Mandarin no count) put together. :biggrin:

Still, he managed to speak in no fewer than 7 languages/dialects: English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Teochew, Cantonese, Malay, Tamil. No election candidate has ever attempted that. No mean feat too for a jiak kentang ACSian. :smile:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has always been a perfectly normal human being who spoke up for the rights of Singaporeans.

It's only those who have been successfully brainwashed by the pap who have been negatively influenced.

I can't agree with you more. It's always amazes me how 60% of the voters can still believe in the PAP when it has screwed us for 50 years.