• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE Could Be Held On 12 Sept 2015! WP Get Ready To Lose!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ground is saying that the GE will be in September this year.

Ideally, they wanted it to be on 16th Sep to coincide with the birthday of LKY so that everyone will remember him and giving a vote to PAP is like giving him a birthday 's gift whom PM Lee will receive it on his behalf.

12 Sep is still fine as it happens to be a Saturday so schools are closed and thus can be used as polling stations.

Trying to get sympathy votes , also want?

Must be desperate.

So desperate and scared, that even have 'back up' plan with extra empty ballot boxes! LoLoLoL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trying to get sympathy votes , also want?

Must be desperate.

So desperate and scared, that even have 'back up' plan with extra empty ballot boxes! LoLoLoL

PAP should still win comfortably. Even with today's mrt fiasco, there would be at most a 1% vote swing against it. My grassroots poll puts support for PAP in Aljunied at around 55%.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be careful what your glasslooters tell you; by your own admission in another thread, they're now leaning towards the opposition. They're probably just lulling you into the usual sense of complacency.

PAP should still win comfortably. Even with today's mrt fiasco, there would be at most a 1% vote swing against it. My grassroots poll puts support for PAP in Aljunied at around 55%.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only could they not take back Aljunied... a little bird told me...

All the East sides could be under threat Choa Chun Kang , all the North sides too..

Looks like your initial take on stuffing ballot boxes was below the estimate amount...

you need more blank slips and empty ballot boxes.. hope not too late to re-tender. LoL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only could they not take back Aljunied... a little bird told me...

All the East sides could be under threat Choa Chun Kang , all the North sides too..

Looks like your initial take on stuffing ballot boxes was below the estimate amount...

you need more blank slips and empty ballot boxes.. hope not too late to re-tender. LoL

looks like FAP's evil plan to stop pple from going to the polling station is working now. stop the mrt in their tracks and all phantom votes will go to them.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's time to sing my favourite song to destress after a tiring and depressing day.

[video=youtube;CTMMRrxx-Ug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMMRrxx-Ug[/video]