• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GD, please advise.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is ok to expose PM if the PM is sent by a TuaKangYaoSiu who is Manipulative Yet Needy. But it is not ok to be a lying motherfucker like you. :wink:

Why so defensive if you are innocent? Guilt? You are forgiven. But only when receiving treatment. Court say so not I say one.

Read 1 Corinthians 13?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so defensive if you are innocent? Guilt? You are forgiven. But only when receiving treatment. Court say so not I say one.

Read 1 Corinthians 13?

If he don't defend, people say silent means guilty. Defend and people say defensive means guilty. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
erections over

cum all losses

all grieving in anguish and disbelief

now hoot each other like siao

then this war games in this forum

have a life lah....never knew this JW5 so vulgar and so manipulative

what's wrong with JW5..must have lost his cum deposit : sad hor

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
GD I fear you are taking the bait…..here is how you deal with albino cunts…..

1. immediately deploy ignore button….that way you choose what you are gonna respond to.

2. Do not pursue any sort of rational conversation….pointless waste of energy

3. Disable PM button

4. Every few weeks or so, tear the albino cunt a new arsehole and then retreat behind safety of ignore button.

5. Repeat at will.

You're welcome.