• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GD, please advise.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I speak in the tongues[SUP][a][/SUP] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. [SUP]2 [/SUP]If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. [SUP]3 [/SUP]If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[SUP][b][/SUP] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

[SUP]4 [/SUP]Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. [SUP]5 [/SUP]It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. [SUP]6 [/SUP]Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. [SUP]7 [/SUP]It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

[SUP]8 [/SUP]Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. [SUP]9 [/SUP]For we know in part and we prophesy in part, [SUP]10 [/SUP]but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. [SUP]11 [/SUP]When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. [SUP]12 [/SUP]For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

[SUP]13 [/SUP]And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

jw5

Loyal
This is so lovely. I wish to thank Mark+Andrew Yeo for caring and sharing. Thanks. :wink:

If I speak in the tongues[SUP][a][/SUP] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. [SUP]2 [/SUP]If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. [SUP]3 [/SUP]If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[SUP][b][/SUP] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

[SUP]4 [/SUP]Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. [SUP]5 [/SUP]It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. [SUP]6 [/SUP]Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. [SUP]7 [/SUP]It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

[SUP]8 [/SUP]Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. [SUP]9 [/SUP]For we know in part and we prophesy in part, [SUP]10 [/SUP]but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. [SUP]11 [/SUP]When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. [SUP]12 [/SUP]For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

[SUP]13 [/SUP]And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not read it and do not intend to, Manipulative Yet Needy TuaKangYaoSiu. :wink:

My dear brother-in-Christ, you must be careful not to be manipulated by evil people in this forum.

Remember what the Lord Jesus said in John 14:6? Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life."

For your treatment to become a normal chap again, do read the following:
2 Timothy 3: 1-5
Matthew 7:15
Ephesians 6: 10-18 &
John 14:6

If still cannot get better, heavier dosage required but have faith in the Lord. For some, treatment takes longer.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you very much, my brother-in-Christ. God will reward you.

jw5

Loyal
I have not read any of this, my preference is Mark+Andrew. :wink:

My dear brother-in-Christ, you must be careful not to be manipulated by evil people in this forum.

Remember what the Lord Jesus said in John 14:6? Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life."

For your treatment to become a normal chap again, do read the following:
2 Timothy 3: 1-5
Matthew 7:15
Ephesians 6: 10-18 &
John 14:6

If still cannot get better, heavier dosage required but have faith in the Lord. For some, treatment takes longer.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not read any of this, my preference is Mark+Andrew. :wink:

Ask for forgiveness. God does not support gay activities. Looks like you need more treatment for the many sicknesses you have. Remain strong. Believe in miracles.

jw5

Loyal
I did not realise that Mark Andrew Yeo's son is gay. Thanks for informing, there is nothing wrong with being gay. :wink:

Ask for forgiveness. God does not support gay activities. Looks like you need more treatment for the many sicknesses you have. Remain strong. Believe in miracles.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not realise that Mark Andrew Yeo's son is gay. Thanks for informing, there is nothing wrong with being gay. :wink:

Will get Wesley to sponsor your Understanding Basic England course. Looks like you have more problems than originally diagnosed. I may need to get the monastery involved in your treatment. Still combing your hair?

jw5

Loyal
It's none of your kaypohcheebye business, Maniupulative TuaKangYaoSiu, but yes, everyday. :wink:

Will get Wesley to sponsor your Understanding Basic England course. Looks like you have more problems than originally diagnosed. I may need to get the monastery involved in your treatment. Still combing your hair?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's none of your kaypohcheebye business, Maniupulative TuaKangYaoSiu, but yes, everyday. :wink:

Excellent. You understood the question. See, the powers of my prayers for you and the impact.

Btw, son of scroobal came clean. He is ok. Double confirmed. Police investigations by the Serious Sexual Crimes Branch of the CID revealed how you were trying to groom him. That is bad. But no worries. All of his clones will pray for you.

jw5

Loyal
Son of scroobal came? Oh Ok, too much fucking information, but if you want to kaypohcheebye about your son's private activities, who are we to comment? :wink:

Excellent. You understood the question. See, the powers of my prayers for you and the impact.

Btw, son of scroobal came clean. He is ok. Double confirmed. Police investigations by the Serious Sexual Crimes Branch of the CID revealed how you were trying to groom him. That is bad. But no worries. All of his clones will pray for you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Son of scroobal came? Oh Ok, too much fucking information, but if you want to kaypohcheebye about your son's private activities, who are we to comment? :wink:

Pertaining to your question via PM, have no fear. If you feel evil spirits are near you, please say this prayer - Psalm23:4. Even though I jalan jalan through the darkest backlanes, I will fear no evil or gays like myself, for Golden Dragon is with me and his rod and Scroobal's clones will comfort me. Jia yu JW5!

jw5

Loyal
I didn't send you any PM you motherfucking liar, but thank you TuaKangYao Siu <GoldenDragon>. May the Force be with you and you become less manipulative YET needy. :wink:

Pertaining to your question via PM, have no fear. If you feel evil spirits are near you, please say this prayer - Psalm23:4. Even though I jalan jalan through the darkest backlanes, I will fear no evil or gays like myself, for Golden Dragon is with me and his rod and Scroobal's clones will comfort me. Jia yu JW5!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't send you any PM you motherfucking liar, but thank you TuaKangYao Siu <GoldenDragon>. May the Force be with you and you become less manipulative YET needy. :wink:

Ok ok shouldnt have exposed your PM. I apologise. Need to be respectful eh?

I can understand your embarrassment. It is ok my brother-in-Christ. You need to repent to face the real world one day not hide in the toilet. Be brave. Repent. God loves all His kids, you included. Amen.

jw5

Loyal
It is ok to expose PM if the PM is sent by a TuaKangYaoSiu who is Manipulative Yet Needy. But it is not ok to be a lying motherfucker like you. :wink:

Ok ok shouldnt have exposed your PM. I apologise. Need to be respectful eh?

I can understand your embarrassment. It is ok my brother-in-Christ. You need to repent to face the real world one day not hide in the toilet. Be brave. Repent. God loves all His kids, you included. Amen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ok to expose PM if the PM is sent by a TuaKangYaoSiu who is Manipulative Yet Needy. But it is not ok to be a lying motherfucker like you. :wink:

Yes you are right. I agree with you it is not OK to be lying using clones to MALIGN others.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Brother, permission to sign off please. Some horses found. I give them my backside to fuck. Scrooby coming too. Wanna join us?

Btw, read the bible versus or not?