• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat GCT Laments Not Being Appreciated

ckmpd

You have to be mad to confront LKY with such a hugh salary and high position with all its perks.

That sums up the courage of all the PAP Ministers. They are beholden to LKY because they were afraid of losing their huge salaries. Ngiam Tong Dow was right.

But GCT was PM. GCT was No 1 leader, or was he just a puppet?...he shd not be afraid of LKY. He was plain greedy and gutless

ckmpd

You have to be mad to confront LKY with such a hugh salary and high position with all its perks.

PAP said it is getting more difficult to govern Singapore. The truth is, it is getting more difficult for the pap to con Singaporeans. If pap cares and governs Singapore honestly and diligently, it is not difficult.

eh...what happened to that lim boon heng? i still remember his lan jiao face when he was a minister. ever saw him at my friend's wedding, he got that "dun mess with me" look, when i told you guys many years ago, i was accused of crazy. it's good to see him taken away. i think ministers like him set a very bad example for his cronies. i never say lau goh although he is inclined towards that, these bunch of pap old guards think they are senior, the have privileges.:oIo:

this confirms most singaporeans are losers.......look at the top ten richest politicians list,none of them would be even remotely rich if it wasnt for politics and raiding our country's coffers......if that isnt corruption like suharto regime i dunno what is.........america has tons of super rich politicans and they all made it from business before they joined politics.

ckmpd

eh...what happened to that lim boon heng? i still remember his lan jiao face when he was a minister. ever saw him at my friend's wedding, he got that "dun mess with me" look, when i told you guys many years ago, i was accused of crazy. it's good to see him taken away. i think ministers like him set a very bad example for his cronies. i never say lau goh although he is inclined towards that, these bunch of pap old guards think they are senior, the have privileges.:oIo:

Lim Boon Heng is Chairman of TH.

GCT and other pap oldies have already got their privileges and rewards and shd just move on

ckmpd

this confirms most singaporeans are losers.......look at the top ten richest politicians list,none of them would be even remotely rich if it wasnt for politics and raiding our country's coffers......if that isnt corruption like suharto regime i dunno what is.........america has tons of super rich politicans and they all made it from business before they joined politics.

PAP enriched themselves at the expense of Singaporeans

SgGoneWrong

I thought TPL was planted there so that hopefully MP GRC could fall? Before that election, there were rumors of power struggle with wooden goh fraction. Even dead bastard had to come up with agreement with wooden goh after that election to step down and just be some emeritus shit?

If MP and wooden goh was so important that they could not fall, that skinny bimbo wouldn't have been placed there, consider how black that wood head's face was pre-election.

ckmpd

I thought TPL was planted there so that hopefully MP GRC could fall? Before that election, there were rumors of power struggle with wooden goh fraction. Even dead bastard had to come up with agreement with wooden goh after that election to step down and just be some emeritus shit?

If MP and wooden goh was so important that they could not fall, that skinny bimbo wouldn't have been placed there, consider how black that wood head's face was pre-election.

That rumour could be true.

There was also a rumour that George Yeo was in GCT's camp

But rumours are rumours.

All we can say is that TPL is certainly not the best in pap. The fact that she was fielded smells heavily of favouritism and cronyism

My understanding was that there was a movement to get rid of the old guard and put in the new cronies which were cut from the same cloth as Gay loong, i.e. scholar generals like TCJ and CCS and more. Old guard pushed back because they felt the next gen was not ready and not good enough. when u look at some one like wooden, he rose to the top of his profession and ran one of the top shipping companies on his own merit. He proved that he could run one of the largest companies in singapore with some degree of success until he was tapped to be PeeM. As it looks now, the next PeeM might be another scholar general, and what has he done on his own merit? Its easy to wear stars and order people around. But I digress. As part of the movement to oust the old gen, idiots like TPL were parachuted in to make the results closer then they should have been for Wooden. The CEC used the poor polling results to confront Wooden and he even then he resisted. After further bribery as shake leg Emeritus Senile Minister with a million $ plus salary, he agree to go into the night, relinquish his Senile Minister position (which actually has some power) and take the jiak liao bee ESM position and collect just his MP salary.

ckmpd

My understanding was that there was a movement to get rid of the old guard and put in the new cronies which were cut from the same cloth as Gay loong, i.e. scholar generals like TCJ and CCS and more. Old guard pushed back because they felt the next gen was not ready and not good enough. when u look at some one like wooden, he rose to the top of his profession and ran one of the top shipping companies on his own merit. He proved that he could run one of the largest companies in singapore with some degree of success until he was tapped to be PeeM. As it looks now, the next PeeM might be another scholar general, and what has he done on his own merit? Its easy to wear stars and order people around. But I digress. As part of the movement to oust the old gen, idiots like TPL were parachuted in to make the results closer then they should have been for Wooden. The CEC used the poor polling results to confront Wooden and he even then he resisted. After further bribery as shake leg Emeritus Senile Minister with a million $ plus salary, he agree to go into the night, relinquish his Senile Minister position (which actually has some power) and take the jiak liao bee ESM position and collect just his MP salary.

good analysis. GCT knew his porridge was cooked when GY lost in Aljunied as GY was his staunchest ally. GCT had no choice but to accept LHL's terms when Aljunied was lost. Will we see another power struggle soon?

GCT should count his blessings and not to mention his millions! He has wielded great power, enjoyed the high life as a PM, SM ESM and what other stupid titles. He has enjoyed great prestige, taken lots of credit for his great visions (many left unfulfilled) and feted around like royalty and still he wants to lament. A wise leader knows when to fade into the twilight gracefully. He didn't strike one as doing his job for free or for an honorarium. What a whiny twat!

This is GCT got bad karma today cast aside by people. Everyone knows that in the1995 election he went to oppostion ward Ling How's Dong to promise Hillview Estate voters upgrading and son on if pap win.

After winning nothing happened and he betrayed the voters, very bad karma, by dispersed the voters and demolished the whole estate.

See his daughter married angmoh and leave him to England and become 2nd grade citizen there. No Chinese man to marry his girl is bad bad karma.

GCT didnt have the courage to confront LKY and LHL when they accepted special discounts for Nassim Jade apts.

Singapore started to decline during GCT's premiership

ckmpd

This is GCT got bad karma today cast aside by people. Everyone knows that in the1995 election he went to oppostion ward Ling How's Dong to promise Hillview Estate voters upgrading and son on if pap win.

After winning nothing happened and he betrayed the voters, very bad karma, by dispersed the voters and demolished the whole estate.

See his daughter married angmoh and leave him to England and become 2nd grade citizen there. No Chinese man to marry his girl is bad bad karma.

Agree with the many bad things GCT has done to Singapore. The sad part is that he thinks Singaporeans owe him appreciation. What audacity!

SgGoneWrong

Agree with the many bad things GCT has done to Singapore. The sad part is that he thinks Singaporeans owe him appreciation. What audacity!

His family can tell us where his grave is next time and we can go spit on it to show appreciation.
As virus mentioned here, Swiss standard of fraud he gave us!

warou eh.. next you will say tintin's cunt juice got smells heavily of favouritism and cronyism

ckmpd

GCT should count his blessings and not to mention his millions! He has wielded great power, enjoyed the high life as a PM, SM ESM and what other stupid titles. He has enjoyed great prestige, taken lots of credit for his great visions (many left unfulfilled) and feted around like royalty and still he wants to lament. A wise leader knows when to fade into the twilight gracefully. He didn't strike one as doing his job for free or for an honorarium. What a whiny twat!

GCT is empty inside. Despite enjoying power and prestige, he craves for appreciation at his age of 70+. This shows that GCT is not satisfied with what he has because he is bankrupt inside

This is the same twit who claimed that the entire family was exceptional. :rolleyes::biggrin: