• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gates of Hell opens today (Ghost Month - August 17 to September 15)

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why it rains so heavy in the morning and MRT operation cannot make it...

Be extra careful this month! Every 1st and 15th day of the seventh lunar month will rain... you believe?!

Get ready to burn offerings for peace.

22ed9p25.jpg

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why it rains so heavy in the morning and MRT operation cannot make it...

Be extra careful this month! Every 1st and 15th day of the seventh lunar month will rain... you believe?!

Get ready to burn offerings for peace.

View attachment 6097

there goes the air.

serious question: can't they burn a piece of blank cheque instead of wads and wads of notes?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
there goes the air.

serious question: can't they burn a piece of blank cheque instead of wads and wads of notes?

No good if the cheque cannot be honoured due to lack of funds. :p Plus you don't want to piss-off the good brothers with bad cheques. :biggrin:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
No good if the cheque cannot be honoured due to lack of funds. :p Plus you don't want to piss-off the good brothers with bad cheques. :biggrin:

But hor, I notice ppl burning currency notes that run into the trillions leh. Looks like those hell fellas are big spenders? :rolleyes:

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
But hor, I notice ppl burning currency notes that run into the trillions leh. Looks like those hell fellas are big spenders? :rolleyes:

Lots of money but nothing to spend it on. Thus the high inflation :biggrin: So better burn less but pray more for the departed. :smile:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro maybe the exchange rates is a huge difference:biggrin:

Perhaps :biggrin: Either that or it could also mean the inflation in hell is sky high. I overheard someone ask the shop keeper why have to burn so much $$ and the witty shopkeeper said 1 cuppa coffee in hell would already cost 1 trillion hehe

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things that you shouldn't do during Hungry Ghost month:
1. Tell ghost stories

2. Whistle in the night

3. Cut your finger nails at night

4. Swim in the lake or sea

5. Hang your clothes out at night

6. Touch the offerings meant for hungry ghosts

7. Wear red or black colour clothes

8. Going out late at night

9. Walk in the dark and near the walls

10. Answer when someone calls your name

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last day of the 7th month is on 15th September, a day before someone's birthday. Is it to facilitate this person's migration to the other side, where he'll return with his departed kakis to settle there for good?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend who has a "3rd eye" and can see those "things", just sms me to say that he just saw 2 "brothers" standing around watching people burning things and making offerings. They gave him a strange look when he walked pass them.

uboleha

Alfrescian
Loyal
10. Answer when someone calls your name

....em meimeis always call me leh...wo yao wo yao...how..:biggrin: