• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gangster talk...

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
from one of the best...

“If you are a troublemaker…it’s our job to politically destroy you. Put it this way. As long as JB Jeyaretnam stands for what he stands for – a thoroughly destructive force – we will knock him. Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.”
- Lee Kuan Yew

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Ch8uCOPbH7I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed>

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
from one of the best...

“If you are a troublemaker…it’s our job to politically destroy you. Put it this way. As long as JB Jeyaretnam stands for what he stands for – a thoroughly destructive force – we will knock him. Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.”
- Lee Kuan Yew
That's dirty Harry! Where's his .44 Magnum? Haha..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry): I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Clint Eastwood as Will Muny (Unforgiven): I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry): I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Clint Eastwood as Will Muny (Unforgiven): I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned.

Singapore gang version:

Ah Beng: This is getting exciting. You have to ask yourself one question. Is your apple knife a match for limpeh melon knive? Do you feel lucky today, punk. Chop ah!

An Seng: What primary school guy or gal? Limpeh boh chapsiao. Limpeh come here to chop you today. And if limpeh don't chop you, limpeh follow your surname. Chop ah!