• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gan Kim Yong Baptised With Fire! Now Promoted To Deputy Prime Minister!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"We went through the Covid baptism of fire together, and he was a pillar of strength," said incoming PM Lawrence Wong of Mr Gan Kim Yong, who has been promoted to DPM in Mr Wong's new Cabinet. https://str.sg/x4nk

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/zoTqbQhqFif2vUYR/?mibextid=w8EBqM
To solidify your power, choose the useless and timid one as your sidekick, so that he won't pose a threat to you. All the paper general no longer popular under Lawrence's leadership. He witnessed how Chan Chun Sing screw up the pandemic, he witnessed how Tan Chuan Jin ran away with another MP woman, he witnessed how Desmond Kuek screwed up MRT. I hope he kicked the loser Ng Chee Meng out too if he didn't want to lost another GRC.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
To solidify your power, choose the useless and timid one as your sidekick, so that he won't pose a threat to you. All the paper general no longer popular under Lawrence's leadership. He witnessed how Chan Chun Sing screw up the pandemic, he witnessed how Tan Chuan Jin ran away with another MP woman, he witnessed how Desmond Kuek screwed up MRT. I hope he kicked the loser Ng Chee Meng out too if he didn't want to lost another GRC.
But CCS ensured we had a steady supply of eggs! Surely that must count for something.:biggrin:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup. GKY is the pillow that buffers LW from the rest of vultures.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG-4012.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May be, LW will send the generals into retirement, and consider a non scholar non PAP individual to be the Secretary General at NTUC

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On behalf of all samsters, I would like to extend our sincerest congratulations to Bro Lawrence and the new Cabinet. We have full confidence in PAP's ability to lead Singapore from strength to strength, glory to glory.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
On behalf of all samsters, I would like to extend our sincerest congratulations to Bro Lawrence and the new Cabinet. We have full confidence in PAP's ability to lead Singapore from strength to strength, glory to glory.
You got any new position in the upcoming cabinet? You eat the wrong mango, must try banana.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Murali promoted as Minister of State. What if Dr Chee beat him in the next GE. You'll never know. Cotton Chan seems like hentak kaki already. Jo Teo as Minister for Comm should bare her saggy tits for all Samsters.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
speak for yourself, grog

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Murali promoted as Minister of State. What if Dr Chee beat him in the next GE. You'll never know. Cotton Chan seems like hentak kaki already. Jo Teo as Minister for Comm should bare her saggy tits for all Samsters.

Ah neh's promotion is just to boost his image and stature to the voters of BB as the Pappies are afraid of losing to Ah Chee.