• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gamble soccer really can win money consistently

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20230925_121252_Chrome.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Made some good killing yesterday.
But got 1 bet is interesting.
Ajax vs feyernood with feyernood being the favourite.
The match was interrupted midway , then resumed and when ajax was down by 3 goals with little time left, the match was again interrupted. Finally the match was suspended.
I was hoping for a match abandon as I bet on ajax but the announcement from sg pool states pending match confirmation. Wtf is the meaning ?
I have never come across a match can resume another date with the remaining time left to continue? A match will usually only resume on the same match day when the matter has been resolved. Not sure what happened. I suspect is some punter / ajax fans throw bombs and chaos during the 2nd suspension. The match was resumed during the 1st interruption.
Will I get my refund ?
View attachment 189249
Screenshot_20230926_094355_Chrome.jpg

69bafdc2eee47f16a09374c8b461196d.gif

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this luck or your skill?
Skill for the winning one.
Luck for the lost and refunded one as I didn't have the capability and resources to call for a chaos party.
How about those who bet on feyenoord especially -1.5 goals with high odds ?
0-3 and left like 10mins to fulltime yet no money to take.
Tay lumpar zhi sart lor.

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skill for the winning one.
Luck for the lost and refunded one as I didn't have the capability and resources to call for a chaos party.
How about those who bet on feyenoord especially -1.5 goals with high odds ?
0-3 and left like 10mins to fulltime yet no money to take.
Tay lumpar zhi sart lor.
So is 50 percent luck lor...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal