• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gamble soccer really can win money consistently

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite unlikely unless you bet big on the first bet maybe a parlay and have some 70% win rate later...not difficult to pick winners but it is always betting big on the stinkers that cause one to lose and later double up and getting another stinker to lose everything...imho no go

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, maybe if you have a good strategy and know soccer really well. But still, there is always a risk. I tried betting and playing games at https://www.hera-onca.com/ Though I was lucky to win several times, I wouldn't say that everyone can make money this way. Moreover, if we are talking about consistency.

Last edited:

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, maybe if you have a good strategy and know soccer really well. But still, there is always a risk, so I wouldn't say that everyone can make money this way. Moreover, if we are talking about consistency.
Yes was down 300 3 days ago. Sat and Sun fight back win 600...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question should be "How to"
1. Need patience ,.some luck and wisdom.
- means cannot bet every game..if no confi skip and wait.
2. Always go for high odds. Other punter not scared then you scare..other punter scare then you not scare mentality.
3. Always bet against market force I.e higher stakes side chances of winning is slimmer even if the odds is lower aka favourite.

Follow above 3 rules you will win consistently because of the payout rate.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. Always go for high odds. Other punter not scared then you scare..other punter scare then you not scare mentality.
3. Always bet against market force I.e higher stakes side chances of winning is slimmer even if the odds is lower aka favourite.

Just look at all these bets following the above rules. All pang pang sang fix for it to open one.

Screenshot_20230913_091504_Chrome.jpg

Ft 2-0

Screenshot_20230913_091518_Chrome.jpg

Ft 2-0

Screenshot_20230913_091524_Chrome.jpg

Ft 3-0

Screenshot_20230913_091531_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-0

Screenshot_20230913_091558_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-1

Screenshot_20230913_091545_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-0

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

4. Make more friends who are losers in life. Xuay 神
Ride on them.

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal

What..

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Made some good killing yesterday.
But got 1 bet is interesting.
Ajax vs feyernood with feyernood being the favourite.
The match was interrupted midway , then resumed and when ajax was down by 3 goals with little time left, the match was again interrupted. Finally the match was suspended.
I was hoping for a match abandon as I bet on ajax but the announcement from sg pool states pending match confirmation. Wtf is the meaning ?
I have never come across a match can resume another date with the remaining time left to continue? A match will usually only resume on the same match day when the matter has been resolved. Not sure what happened. I suspect is some punter / ajax fans throw bombs and chaos during the 2nd suspension. The match was resumed during the 1st interruption.
Will I get my refund ?
Screenshot_20230925_114018_Chrome.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some tips for sbf exclusive.
Keep a lookout on odds 2.10 2.15 2.20 with a -1.5.goal of 4.80
By matching this odd with some league tables logic, the favourite always win by 2 or more goals. As I always said - They all all fixed including the score.