• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Future direction of this section

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog is dog indeed. Got boss support only ya ya papaya already. Mark Andrew Yeo is exactly like kt latha indeed. You dog son of old mother hen win lor, I will leave if my setting is not revert back.
@Leongsam you or your dog have not removed the discrimination settings on me. It’s very hard for me to post now. Each time I click a post to reply, the screen will hang for many seconds and then the when I click to post the screen hang again for many seconds. And once I post i have to wait at least 200 or 300 seconds to be able to post again. Tomorrow I am busy and will not login. The day after tomorrow if my setting is not back to normal, I will walk out of this forum forever just like how I walked out of LJ Mccully office. Pui your filthy whore mother raise coward beast bullying a victim of crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN not very clear plan KNN is character analysis comments and corrective order advices considered flaming ? KNN
Nope you liar Cantonese prostitute descendant are very clear tonight when you made the nasty liar post of me suck cock get fired go jb buy house and become prostitute. Someone is right properous people - like me - will always be prosperous even guarding national parks. I fired also can get higher pay job, retired also can get loan to become jb property investor and landlord. So unlike your Cantonese prostitute ancestor that only know how to open leg to make money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really feel sorry for you.
You are such a shameless liar to say you feel sorry when you don’t mean it. Exactly like kt latha said sorry to me back then and then 3 years later accused me a virgin to be a slut. While you yesterday accused me to have lover and said feel sorry today. Mark Andrew Yeo is exactly like kt latha indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daughter dearest, you are the star of this thread. They are talking about you.

@Leongsam why didn’t you restrict the nasty postings of this nasty dirty dog son of old mother hen evil filthy Malaysian Indian calling me daughter everywhere it goes? I am sick and tired of this forum and bosses like you allowing nasty dogs and bitches to flourish while clamping down on their victims of persecution and bullying.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam why didn’t you restrict the nasty postings of this nasty dirty dog son of old mother hen evil filthy Malaysian Indian calling me daughter everywhere it goes? I am sick and tired of this forum and bosses like you allowing nasty dogs and bitches to flourish while clamping down on their victims of persecution and bullying.

Daughter dearest, make yourself scarce, were you forced to be here? Why don't you start a poll and check your popularity?

Last edited: