• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking PRC whore cutting her son toe nails in MRT

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNCCB, this is the kind of fucking PRC foreigners we are getting in sinkapore. Fcuking uncouth PRC whores and bastards!! :mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E62lGf23H24&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E62lGf23H24&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how these PRC bastards behave in MRT :mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Posted on 16 Feb 2010
China national places bare feet on train seat

china_national_places_bare_feet-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Tan said this man, who is apparently a China national, treated the train like his own home, placing his bare feet on the seat.

Said the STOMPer:

"This happened yesterday (Feb 15) at about 10.30pm.

"I know they were foreigners from China from the way they spoke.

"He treated the place like his own home.

"It is unsightly to see him putting his bare feet on the seat, while there were other people who were standing in the train."

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e62lgf23h24&hl=en_us&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e62lgf23h24&hl=en_us&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

look at how these prc bastards behave in mrt :mad::mad::mad::oio::oio::oio:

Posted on 16 feb 2010
china_national_places_bare_feet-thumbnail.jpg

stomper tan said this man, who is apparently a china national, treated the train like his own home, placing his bare feet on the seat.

Said the stomper:

"this happened yesterday (feb 15) at about 10.30pm.

"i know they were foreigners from china from the way they spoke.

"he treated the place like his own home.

"it is unsightly to see him putting his bare feet on the seat, while there were other people who were standing in the train."

you are a very sad man if these are issues that are residing in that miniscule brain of yours !!!

GET A LIFE OR GO WATCH AVATAR IN 3-D,HOPEFULLY THAT WILL HELPS, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO DIVERT
MORE PEOPLE INTO YOUR STUPID LINES OF RHETORICS.
YOU ARE A FUCKING FAILURE WITH A CAPITAL F

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNCCB, this is the kind of fucking PRC foreigners we are getting in sinkapore. Fcuking uncouth PRC whores and bastards!! :mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E62lGf23H24&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E62lGf23H24&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Those on Shanghai Metro underground let their children PEE inside the trains. Yes, pee as in pee on the floor of the trains and leave a puddle there with all passengers having to sidestep it. I saw that photo of the China mother & little daughter on a Sporean student blog doing internship in Shanghai. That student was of course super disgusted!

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the aftermath of the infest of the FTs. There are alots of this so call FTs are actually coming from those remote villages which most of them have no proper education, their growing up and their culture are very much different from the singaporean.

In their view, due to their way of growing up and culture, they dont see anything there is not well manner. To them, this are their ways of life back in their country.

Due to the different in culture and social up bringing between the singaporean and FT. Their is a lots of things and behavior that both party dont see eye to eye.

IMHO, the SG goverment should review and target those FTs which is coming into Singapore and stike a balance based on the FTs capability and soical mind set.

S

sodoMee

你为什么要针对中国人? 我已经送熊猫给你们还不够吗?

Hu_Jintao.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will see all the prc who remain in singapore this time of the year are mostly those who cannot afford to fly home for CNY. They are the bottom of the social/economic ladder who unfortunately will be most attach to singapore and will grab PR status or citizenship when PAP offer them.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If without these PRC to replenish our population ,what do you think S'pore will become?Like Tokyo,HK,Shanghai,Seoul

OR

Mumbai,Manila,Jakarta Or Dhaka?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If without these PRC to replenish our population ,what do you think S'pore will become?Like Tokyo,HK,Shanghai,Seoul

OR

Qn : you know what disgust me more than PAP FT lovers?

Ans : Racist PAP FT lovers

jw5

Loyal
I have snatched nail cutters from prc nationals before on the mrt.
Anybody dares to join me? :smile:

Beshitted

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any video of PRC scratching the CB?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

OR

Those who complaint and whine about these PRCs are not xenophobic.

THE issue is do we need to pay top dollars per month to policy makers to come up with such a no-brainer policy.

Hmmm...let's see...we are short of people here... Why not bring them in from other places to make up the numbers? Eureka! :rolleyes:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qn : you know what disgust me more than PAP FT lovers?

Ans : Racist PAP FT lovers

There is no place or time for racist discussion here,it is simple mathematics! One plus One equals Two.

You want our standard to be near Tokyo Or Mumbai?Just answer?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Complains, and complains and what the fuck are you good at ?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

YOU FUCKING STompers

U are fucking stupid and don't understand shit. Must it be spelt out to you? The PAP claims that only top quality FTs are imported in and they are all vetted properly with regards to their qualifications. This is obviously bullshit, just by looking at this video. The top quality PRC FTs are the ones that are educated in the West and also in their top unis. They are not necessarily rich, but they have the brains and the means to go to uni in US, canada, or in their homeland. These are NOT the types of FTs that are coming to S'pore. These are the types of FTs that the PAP should be attracting, but are not. I have met a few of these PRCs who graduated from Canadian and US unis and I can tell you even they would be disgusted with toe nail clipping on the MRT. This is the real point of this thread, you moron. What we are
getting is the scrappings from the barrel. Imagine a place like china where now, there is so much opportunity to start a business and make money, these fucking idiots from China cannot even make it in their own country, they have to come here to S'pore (a place known for high costs, and low opportunities) to give it a go. These are talents? I think not.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are fucking stupid and don't understand shit. Must it be spelt out to you? The PAP claims that only top quality FTs are imported in and they are all vetted properly with regards to their qualifications. This is obviously bullshit, just by looking at this video. The top quality PRC FTs are the ones that are educated in the West and also in their top unis. They are not necessarily rich, but they have the brains and the means to go to uni in US, canada, or in their homeland. These are NOT the types of FTs that are coming to S'pore. These are the types of FTs that the PAP should be attracting, but are not. I have met a few of these PRCs who graduated from Canadian and US unis and I can tell you even they would be disgusted with toe nail clipping on the MRT. This is the real point of this thread, you moron. What we are
getting is the scrappings from the barrel. Imagine a place like china where now, there is so much opportunity to start a business and make money, these fucking idiots from China cannot even make it in their own country, they have to come here to S'pore (a place known for high costs, and low opportunities) to give it a go. These are talents? I think not.

Stupid as stupid goes, this is the most stupid answer to a really stupid complaint to equate nail clippings to stupidity. You are the real moron here to get so uptight over some nail clippings.Hope some PRC's nail clippings on their way into your next bowl of porridge. NO, they are not ikan bilis, you fucking nincompoop. You fucking moaners will just whine on anything and they are not good on the hearts.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

Have you been to Geylang recently? After midnight, thousands of my pretty foreign talents standing there parading themselves proudly ah.

If not because of my stupid wife come out with this stupid Women's Charter law, I will surely be there looking and hunting for my favourite foreign talent to spend my night with ah!

Thinking of that makes me steam ah!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Stupid as stupid goes, this is the most stupid answer to a really stupid complaint to equate nail clippings to stupidity. You are the real moron here to get so uptight over some nail clippings.Hope some PRC's nail clippings on their way into your next bowl of porridge. NO, they are not ikan bilis, you fucking nincompoop. You fucking moaners will just whine on anything and they are not good on the hearts.

What, u swallowed so much sperm, it fucked up your brain? The issue is not the nail clipping. The issue is that this are the quality of the FTs coming here. Can you get that! COCKSUCKER