• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking PRC whore cutting her son toe nails in MRT

S

sodoMee

I have snatched nail cutters from prc nationals before on the mrt.
Anybody dares to join me? :smile:

why do you want to do that?

it's criminal to be a snatch thief....can get charged you know?

i don't think there is law or rules against cutting nails in MRT trains..

eye sore is it? that's your problem!! deal with it!! :biggrin:

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
What, u swallowed so much sperm, it fucked up your brain? The issue is not the nail clipping. The issue is that this are the quality of the FTs coming here. Can you get that! COCKSUCKER

You are a papsmearer, one who smear on possibly cancerous CHEE BYE all day long and you want to talk about cums ?

Those cums get to you not me. I am safely driving my own vehicle and you are the one going to get splattered with all those cums and nail clippings in the MRT.

Quality of FT are the sme everywhere, but no, since you don't have a passport and barred from leaving the country, sad that you have to put up will all the cums and nail clippings.

Maybe your monicker says it all: papsmearer and maybe you ought to get a new job. You smeared too many of those possible cancerous pussies that you were bound to be contaminated in the grey cells and splattered with all those cancerous juices of ex-foliated cells produced and that might be one of the catalyst why you are so anti social and delusional.

A change of job might help but there is no guarantee. Calling names will just show the real you, a wannabee that is stuck in a hasbeen island and still dreams of going places where people won't welcome you with that type of logic in nailclippings. Those nailclippings are going to haunt you and enjoy your foods but watch out for anything crunnnchy, hahahha....:oIo: Not the ikan bilis, bon apetit, hahaha....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One plus One equals Two.

You want our standard to be near Tokyo Or Mumbai?Just answer?

Very simple mathematics indeed. import this kinds of PRC out of job farmers will turn singapore in to Tokyo? or HK or Seoul or Shanghai?
Of course you rather this kind of low class PRC to come in as prostitutes than singapore turn in to a dark skinned place like Mumbai,Manila,Jakarta or Dhaka. Just like Pap, you are using race to justify the ccb FT policy.
And before you look down on other races, you should know that mumbai is one of the worlds richest cities.

There is no place or time for racist discussion here,it is simple mathematics!

Pls dont act virgin lah. You think u are Ris Low ah?