• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck you Raiders!!! YOu want war i give you one!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CB moderator Raider change my thread title if its not favour with opposition part

I will pm you his moniker. You can drop him a pm also. After that, pls come back here and tell the people here you already pmed him. So that it will not be all one sided, all said by me. But please keep his moniker a secret. I know he does not want to be known.

what such a strange nickname?

If he does not even answer you, why should i PM him? he does not post, so all complain should go to sam leong instead.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: CB moderator Raider change my thread title if its not favour with opposition part

Many thanks to those brothers who spoke up for me. Frankly speaking, I knew the trouble is going to come when I realise that supermod is putting his legs inside this folder. How do you think every morning at the rubbish heap, all of Jah's posting is there? His threads were all thrown into the rubbish heap in the middle of the night. FYI, I was sound asleep the last 2 nights by 10pm and 12am respectively because I was down with fever. In the morning when I woke up and saw Jah's posting in the rubbish bin, I thought to myself, "jialat, Jah is going to kill me"

Then the video started to move. Singveld was the first unhappy one. Then LTB. This afternoon, around 2-4 pm, new videos on this folder moved AGAIN. I thought to myself, "fuck, I'm going to get flamed jialat liao" true enough, the problem came. Ron Ron only saw the fact I changed his title. But he did not see the fact that his merged thread(with edited) title was the only surviving video today.

I do not mind telling you people. Sam did not give me the power to ban. Last night when 369 started his shit, I thought "hong kan liao, I'm going to have a busy night deleting gory pics and those idiots will ask why I never banned 369"

I can't. Because I don't have the power. Therefore I was extremely grateful to Muthu who step in and infract him to hell. What did the rest of those people who had the power to infract do? They did nothing to help.

I just want to make it plain and simple here that beside myself, there is also a super moderator administrating the folder here. Not every decision is undertaken by me. 5 days into the job, my 2 biggest deed was to

1. Merged Ron Ron thread and change his title to suit the content

2. Throw one(out of so many) LTB thread to rubbish heap.

Yes, this is your fucking bastard raiders greatest contribution. I kept it simple for this forum and this is what I got :rolleyes:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will pm you his moniker. You can drop him a pm also. After that, pls come back here and tell the people here you already pmed him. So that it will not be all one sided, all said by me. But please keep his moniker a secret. I know he does not want to be known.

Fuck you lah....you forgotten what you learned in kindergarten? It's no longer a secret when "2" are in possession of the same piece of info. And it's a mystery only to dumbos that supermod is scroobal. Your "sister downunderlamak" smartly saw it prudent not to give an online blowjob until she can firmly establish and confirm his identity!

Keep up the good work as this forum turns into a mirror of kiddie fuckwarezone. LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

what such a strange nickname?

If he does not even answer you, why should i PM him? he does not post, so all complain should go to sam leong instead.

That's the problem. He undertook sime decisions here but refused to come out to make a statement and everyone thought it was me who made the decision. Even you yourself though it was me who moved the videos. Sam forwarded your mail to me. It was not me.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CB Kia Raider for every one thread you moved another 10 will come out! This I promise you!

if you do that ...confirm you kenna banned :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Liao! like that you will be forever busy with makaapa

I did not touch makapa's thread title. Only if he post something that some had already posted in the same day, then I merge their threads.
Like I said again, today I was sharp enough to notice that video posts are moved to the video folders by someone. All I did was to quickly merged his threads and give a more suitable title, hoping that it could be left alone. He picked on the fact that I leave the nonsense remark on it.

I should just let supermod do all the moving. Next time I will just merge the threads. :biggrin:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyone looking for me ?

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Many thanks to those brothers who spoke up for me. Frankly speaking, I knew the trouble is going to come when I realise that supermod is putting his legs inside this folder. How do you think every morning at the rubbish heap, all of Jah's posting is there? His threads were all thrown into the rubbish heap in the middle of the night. FYI, I was sound asleep the last 2 nights by 10pm and 12am respectively because I was down with fever. In the morning when I woke up and saw Jah's posting in the rubbish bin, I thought to myself, "jialat, Jah is going to kill me"

Then the video started to move. Singveld was the first unhappy one. Then LTB. This afternoon, around 2-4 pm, new videos on this folder moved AGAIN. I thought to myself, "fuck, I'm going to get flamed jialat liao" true enough, the problem came. Ron Ron only saw the fact I changed his title. But he did not see the fact that his merged thread(with edited) title was the only surviving video today.

I do not mind telling you people. Sam did not give me the power to ban. Last night when 369 started his shit, I thought "hong kan liao, I'm going to have a busy night deleting gory pics and those idiots will ask why I never banned 369"

I can't. Because I don't have the power. Therefore I was extremely grateful to Muthu who step in and infract him to hell. What did the rest of those people who had the power to infract do? They did nothing to help.

I just want to make it plain and simple here that beside myself, there is also a super moderator administrating the folder here. Not every decision is undertaken by me. 5 days into the job, my 2 biggest deed was to

Yes, this is your fucking bastard raiders greatest contribution. I kept it simple for this forum and this is what I got :rolleyes:

Im watching Jah . His fate in sammyboy is in my hands . He better behave .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OK my mistake. You are probably not the one who moved the video. Pia sai. Just keep moving leethabar threads into the rubbish heaps, i say you are doing a good job.

Then the video started to move. Singveld was the first unhappy one. Then LTB. This afternoon, around 2-4 pm, new videos on this folder moved AGAIN.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I did not touch makapa's thread title. Only if he post something that some had already posted in the same day, then I merge their threads.
Like I said again, today I was sharp enough to notice that video posts are moved to the video folders by someone. All I did was to quickly merged his threads and give a more suitable title, hoping that it could be left alone. He picked on the fact that I leave the nonsense remark on it.

I should just let supermod do all the moving. Next time I will just merge the threads. :biggrin:

Don't have to explain so much , whoever dont like can fuck off from this forum .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

OK my mistake. You are probably not the one who moved the video. Pia sai. Just keep moving leethabar threads into the rubbish heaps, i say you are doing a good job.

Thank you for your understanding. I am grateful to you that as a senior, you stood out to give a very objective and cool opinion without siding anyone. I appreciate it. Thank you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro , it not that i dont want to help to banned 369 ...i dont even know have such a nick . my job is to see got religious post in the original folder anot :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

bro , it not that i dont want to help to banned 369 ...i dont even know have such a nick . my job is to see got religious post in the original folder anot :wink:

It's ok brother, I know you were not online at that time. :biggrin: