• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why is it a FACT that @Froggy is vindictive? Because he destroyed my Daily harassment thread in Living in JB forum for no reason. Not connected to this whole issue at all but he abused his power to destroy it not called vindictive then called what?
And @Froggy just deleted my thread in Living in Jb again - third time in a row. What a vindictive sinkie traitor dog and not just hokkien traitor dog to silence Singaporean poor victim of ccb Malaysian crimes. Shame shame shame vindictive evil bastard moderator @Froggy!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @Froggy just deleted my thread in Living in Jb again - third time in a row. What a vindictive sinkie traitor dog and not just hokkien traitor dog to silence Singaporean poor victim of ccb Malaysian crimes. Shame shame shame vindictive evil bastard moderator @Froggy!
@Froggy why so sneaky and no more proud declaration of your bastard acts? Evil coward old man bastard moderator quietly merge and massacre my thread fast.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another shameless ccb lie from Cantonese slut and son of slut when you just started one thread with my nick yesterday to attack me unprovoked blatantly and viciously with ccb lies.
zNBXFRV.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 year rebellion during the Yuan dynasty due to Mongol bastards giving power to Arab and Persian bastards to control Hokkien population relegated to lowest ranking race in Yuan Dynasty. But backfired on Yuan themselves towards the end with bastards turning on bastards.
8C63419D-D054-4FA9-A4D0-9C556CE5F4A8.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Liao sneaky ingrate bastar hokkien traitor dog @Froggy quietly merged and massacre my hokkien thread to this scolding bastards toilet thread. Such hokkien traitor dogs deserved to be lowest class race. Damn suay to be chinese pulled down by so many Chinese traitor dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Liao sneaky ingrate bastar hokkien traitor dog @Froggy quietly merged and massacre my hokkien thread to this scolding bastards toilet thread. Such hokkien traitor dogs deserved to be lowest class race. Damn suay to be chinese pulled down by so many Chinese traitor dogs.
Bastards either put words into my mouth or tell ccb lies about me or remove my words to portray me in a bad light. Like removing my title of this and all other hokkien thread posts to destroy the meaning of it all. Like why I called Persians bastards here? My title - Poor hokkiens welcoming and tolerant of foreigners but ingrate bastards Persians staged rebellion and occupied Quanzhou, Fuzhou and Xinghua - clearly explains it but I kena slathered by @Froggy by removing my title to make it like as if I anyhow call Persians bastards, which I don’t. That’s how bastards work indeed, slander slander all the time. Chinese traitor dogs deserved to be looked down by all races indeed.