• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck MDA! How Come Only Got Back $15.24!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB only received back $15.24 for my TV License. How is that possible when the TV license is supposed to be prepaid for the year of 2011. So how come no full refund and also since when I got outstanding from previous year when each year you lan lan have to pay in full when they send the PTX to be paid together with the TV license for the preceding year.

MDA where the fuck is the rest of my money? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB only received back $15.24 for my TV License. How is that possible when the TV license is supposed to be prepaid for the year of 2011. So how come no full refund and also since when I got outstanding from previous year when each year you lan lan have to pay in full when they send the PTX to be paid together with the TV license for the preceding year.

MDA where the fuck is the rest of my money? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

You can borrow, beg or steal the rest of your $44.76 to call your PRC chicken or you DIY til your receive the Growth Dividend:oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog:oIo:

You can borrow, beg or steal the rest of your $44.76 to call your PRC chicken or you DIY til your receive the Growth Dividend:oIo::oIo:

Ah Clinton you back I miss your satirical one liners..really crack me up...i still think you should be a stand up comic in Boom Boom room

Last edited: