• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FUCK! I think my boss know (or can guess) my secret!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN

KanNaSai lah you.

You are Old Fart Bot.

Just a positive Bot attracting negative ions due your highly pure horniness and holyness.
:biggrin::thumbsup:
1646743359428.jpeg

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phone security is very important, so that others whom are not privy to information, do not see it.

A few years ago, such security was not installed on phones. I dropped my mobile placed in a plastic bag with groceries. I discovered the loss in 15mins when groceries were littering behind me, but I could not find my phone. I use my second mobile to call the original mobile, & someone answered, arranged a meeting to return my phone. I met him at the arranged spot & time, & realized at 1st sight he was a drug addict by the way he stood swerving & bloodshot eyes. I offered him $200 as thanks for the return of my phone.

He laughed at me, & demanded $2000 for the phone, as according to him, there were selfies of me with numerous girls (none intimate) in the phone gallery, & intended to BLACKMAIL me by calling up the girls based on whatsapp phone numbers to exposed me. I laughed back at him, & simply walked away. I had already backed up critical emails, & some of those girls meant nothing me- they were nightlife operators & i am still single. The info he intends to send will hurt no one even me. He was shocked & realized his foolishness...probably sold the old phone for a mere $50 to some 2nd hand shop whom will delete all info to make it saleable to another
How huh? This time I think I really self pwned!

I had been tossing about and around on my bed almost the whole of last night. I was worried when I see her in office today.

I am still damn scared now in the MRT.

This was what happened yesterday.

Before I left for the day in the evening, my boss asked me if I had pictures of the project product prototype I had been working on.

I immediately clicked on my Phone Galley, swiped to the prototype picture, and passed her my phone.

Usually I would be more careful. I would send via WhatsApp. However, yesterday evening, I was in a mad rush. My impatient GF was already waiting for me in a Comfort Taxi downstairs my office.

Then my boss started swiping my Phone Gallery.

She must have seen a couple of her recently cropped pictures in my Phone Gallery.

She smiled at me and passed back my phone.

I am having a brain fog in the MRT now.

Too many unanswered questions popping up in my thoughts.

Do you think my boss will think that I am a fucking serial pervert?

Do you think she will know (or guess) that I masturbate at her cropped and enlarged sexy pics? I must admit I did a few times, but not always lah.

Will she made a code of conduct complaint against me?

Or will she use this incident to blackmail me in future, make me her slave, take advantage or harass me?

If I delete or transfer her cropped pictures out of my phone, then she doesn't have evidence, correct?

Will that help?

How else to
remedy the situation?

Fucking embarrassing.

Feels damn fucking stupid me.

MRT reaching office station soon. Why the fucking train travel so fast today???

God also cannot help me now.

Really fucking disgraceful me.... :frown: :confused: :ninja:

In your case, you are lucky her response was non-committal, which only means while she may not approve of those doctored pics, neither does she disapprove of such, meaning you have a chance to realize your fantasies with her with the right motivating words subtly sent, if you truly loves her & able to live with the guilt of dumping or be unfaithful to your girlfriend who loves you...