• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FUCK! I think my boss know (or can guess) my secret!

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How huh? This time I think I really self pwned!

I had been tossing about and around on my bed almost the whole of last night. I was worried when I see her in office today.

I am still damn scared now in the MRT.

This was what happened yesterday.

Before I left for the day in the evening, my boss asked me if I had pictures of the project product prototype I had been working on.

I immediately clicked on my Phone Galley, swiped to the prototype picture, and passed her my phone.

Usually I would be more careful. I would send via WhatsApp. However, yesterday evening, I was in a mad rush. My impatient GF was already waiting for me in a Comfort Taxi downstairs my office.

Then my boss started swiping my Phone Gallery.

She must have seen a couple of her recently cropped pictures in my Phone Gallery.

She smiled at me and passed back my phone.

I am having a brain fog in the MRT now.

Too many unanswered questions popping up in my thoughts.

Do you think my boss will think that I am a fucking serial pervert?

Do you think she will know (or guess) that I masturbate at her cropped and enlarged sexy pics? I must admit I did a few times, but not always lah.

Will she made a code of conduct complaint against me?

Or will she use this incident to blackmail me in future, make me her slave, take advantage or harass me?

If I delete or transfer her cropped pictures out of my phone, then she doesn't have evidence, correct?

Will that help?

How else to
remedy the situation?

Fucking embarrassing.

Feels damn fucking stupid me.

MRT reaching office station soon. Why the fucking train travel so fast today???

God also cannot help me now.

Really fucking disgraceful me.... :frown: :confused: :ninja:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I had been tossing about and around on my bed almost the whole of last night. I was worried when I see her in office today.

Before I left for the day in the evening, my boss asked me if I had pictures of the project product prototype I had been working on.

I immediately clicked on my Phone Galley, swiped to the prototype picture, and passed her my phone.

Usually I would be more careful. I would send via WhatsApp. However, yesterday evening, I was in a mad rush. My impatient GF was already waiting for me in a Comfort Taxi downstairs my office.

She must have seen a couple of her recently cropped pictures in my Phone Gallery.

Do you think she will know (or guess) that I masturbate at her cropped and enlarged sexy pics? I must admit I did a few times, but not always lah.

Or will she use this incident to blackmail me in future, make me her slave, take advantage or harass me?

If I delete or transfer her cropped pictures out of my phone, then she doesn't have evidence, correct?

Will that help?

How else to
remedy the situation?

Fucking embarrassing.

Luckilee you did not cropped and joined it with your own photo KNN my uncle saw his cropped photo next to the bui busuk puki marcik with loves sign all over wtf KNNBCCB KNN (soon par with die of covid if not true)

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will that help?

How else to
remedy the situation?

Fucking embarrassing.

well why worry?

she was swiping around someone else's private property. As for you being a pervert so what? There are only 2 kinds of people on this planet. Perverts and closet perverts.

If it helps, you can picture her masturbating to the image

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure she knows now and she is evaluating her options. Let us know if you are going to commit harakiri.
So far so good.

My heart was racing when she summoned me to the meeting room this morning. I went in with a hell lot of trepidation in me. I never felt so tiny and fearful before.

Thankfully, she didn't mention anything about her sexily cropped pictures inside my phone.

Phew!

Keeping my fingers crossed till end of day.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckilee you did not cropped and joined it with your own photo KNN my uncle saw his cropped photo next to the bui busuk puki marcik with loves sign all over wtf KNNBCCB KNN (soon par with die of covid if not true)
OMG! That's sounds like a lot of trouble :eek:

Last edited:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
c7zOSi6.gif

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, may I know you also think that I am a pervert or I am normal good boy?
well as per my earlier reply, you're a pervert. Specifically a pervert who's denying his perversity. Actually pervert is a wrong word. The Japanese and Chinese distinguish this better. There's a difference between perversion and tikoness.

So really, my answer should have been tiko or closet tiko. Nothing really perverse about tikoness. Every single person on this world is alive because of a long, unbroken chain of tikoness. So tikoness is part of our DNA. Endemic. Symbiotic to our existence much like mitochondria.

Now you really got me thinking.

Why in the world should a healthy young male (in your terms boy) who denies his tikoness be normal? If anything that is the true perversion. I would argue that any young male who doesn't harbour tiko thoughts to those of the female persuasion is truly a pervert. Abnormal.

Go and celebrate your tikoness. Harbouring and denying it well... -- Now you tell me whether you still think you're a pervert.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people like @glockman has more "mitochondria" than others despite his advanced age. :roflmao:

Others like @ginfreely is facing the opposite. In her early 50s, her "mitochondria" has declined to zilch due to lack of sex. Correctomando? :biggrin:
I'm not sure they disappear. My understanding is that they just lose "activity".

However, I think in your dear gin friend's case, the only mitochondria still active are the name-calling, swearing ones... :roflmao::wink: