• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTs to do NS in Singapore

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let the FTs do NS and our local boys go uni, that'll work.

Defend what shit when very soon >1/2 of this place will be foreigners?

I say run road when you can, the 超级白 can masterbate with their GDP linked fat bonus for all i care.

Yeah, run road while you can. No point staying here to be fourth class citizen.

First Class: Pappies
Second Class: FTs and Pappies dogs
Third Class: Sinkie women
Fourth Class: sinkie men

BlueBrother

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of NS ? If Army, I question their commitment to fight. Airforce lagi worse, if war starts they fly our F16 home and get a bonus from their own country. Civil Defence may be a good one, e.g. firefighting, emergency services, auxillary police, deal with flooding, etc. I think we should make them do some sort of NS of a civil nature. Make them do something similar to our ICT, e.g. man fire station for 2-3 weeks, etc. So employers cannot say that Singapore Male got ICT and FT no, so FT more reliable. This way Singaporean no need to kena Civil Defence after their reservist ends. Only applies to PR and if they become citizen, then they should go to army like everyone esle. Work permit can be excused as they will only stay a few short years.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will it work, if the population were to increase, whether to 5.9M, 6.5M or even 6.9M, that FTs, will be required to do NS. From now to 2030, is only 17 years away.

Will you continue to defend or do your reservist, if by then, Singaporean only accounts 50% or less of the total population?.
Will you let you son do NS?

Or will change come in 2016??

If FTs get enlisted for NS, many of them will end up playing sports for SAFSA!!! Finally Sg will have a decent cricket team.

Cheers!

bertaka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think FT will ever do NS in Singapore.

The government is more worried about FT not coming if they are required to do NS.

They are more interested in they GDP driven bonus than what you think and how you feel.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think FT will ever do NS in Singapore.

The government is more worried about FT not coming if they are required to do NS.

They are more interested in they GDP driven bonus than what you think and how you feel.

Whether or not, at the end of the day, we will still get the 6.9m. Our pigeon holes will get smaller, more expensive. Cash out and run road while you can. This is not the place to raise your kids and retire.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And post them in infantry and guards. Let them mixed with the minority races. Then they will be forced to speak English.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't blame male Sporeans for feeling that the PAP is exploiting them. I think it's damn unfair that male citizens are expected to take up the burden of NS & reservice liabilites while foreigners take their jobs.

The only good thing about this PAP policy is that it will wake up some of the 60%. If enough people wake up maybe by the next GE the PAP will be a minority gov't :confused:

I was wondering if this was addressed in the recent parliament meet. Perhaps the MPs from WP can raised this issue on this unfairness (perceived or real).

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why WP did bring that up in 2011 that all office holders must serve NS to qualify for the job,,non of this naturalised shitizens BS....if that was the case,,,Cow etc would not even have a job and they can fuck back to MUDLAND,,

Ask Janil Puthucheary now before he gets voted out in 2016. That cheebye kia will come out with all sorts of fuck reason not to do NS

RunRoad

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many people talking abour run road not only me

I say run road when you can, the 超级白 can masterbate with their GDP linked fat bonus for all i care.

Yeah, run road while you can. No point staying here to be fourth class citizen.

Cash out and run road while you can. This is not the place to raise your kids and retire.

Even Kinana also want to run road in 10 years time

Yes, in 10 years. I have business there

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An army who has no motivation n desire to fight is as good as no army...continue like this n even the army of Solomon Islands can walk all over us.