• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Cisco policeman blows brains out in Changi Airport toilet

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not question if but when, the heavily in debt aux polis will hold visitor hostage and take down with him

This is not the first incident, more like the 5th or the 6th incident that a Certis guard used a gun on themselves. The majority I see are indians and FTs. They obviously do not do mental testing or monitoring of these people before they hire them and also after they hire them. They are just looking for the cheapest FT they can find. Its a matter of time before one of these buggers will use their gun to rob or go on a crazy rampage.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not the first incident, more like the 5th or the 6th incident that a Certis guard used a gun on themselves. The majority I see are indians and FTs. They obviously do not do mental testing or monitoring of these people before they hire them and also after they hire them. They are just looking for the cheapest FT they can find. Its a matter of time before one of these buggers will use their gun to rob or go on a crazy rampage.

There was at least one incident where the aux police did fire weapon in line of duty....when robbers heisted a collection trip in centerpoint.
The result? Bo bo shooter aiming for robbers at close range shot a bystander instead...
Lucky the victim never mati....as usual wayang damage control was invoked and matter swept under carpet.
These useless fucks carrying guns are danger to themselves and the general public.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There was at least one incident where the aux police did fire weapon in line of duty....when robbers heisted a collection trip in centerpoint.
The result? Bo bo shooter aiming for robbers at close range shot a bystander instead...
Lucky the victim never mati....as usual wayang damage control was invoked and matter swept under carpet.
These useless fucks carrying guns are danger to themselves and the general public.

Use to be the security services mostly hired gurkhas. Those buggers are tough. These FT indians are not cutting it. Other than shooting themselves in the head. i never head of any gurkha bodyguard, security personnel, or SPF personnel doing that.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use to be the security services mostly hired gurkhas. Those buggers are tough. These FT indians are not cutting it. Other than shooting themselves in the head. i never head of any gurkha bodyguard, security personnel, or SPF personnel doing that.
Local bayis used to carry shotguns and rifles also no incidents.
SPF record also not that clean.....mata shoot himself I think happened before....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Good Keling is a Dead Keling... More better since the deceased was a foreign thrash..

Maybe someone told the deceased about the all time famous one revolver, one bullet and one snake riddle...

I got the feeling someone asked the Keling what should he do if he encountered a snake and he had a revolver with only one bullet in it..

After the question was forwarded to the Keling Cisco cop, he duly blew off his brains with his Taurus revolver...

This shit skin did a good thing by making the world a better place by ceasing to exist. Celebrate good times comeon.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UWLIgjB9gGw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>