• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Friends & Boys

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend is right. More is better than less. Same as money. A $10 note is worth the same to everybody.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh! What a mess here!

Boors! Go fight elsewhere. For heaven's sake. You boors are destroying this forum. OMG!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
aha, your friend Sue is clearly either an insurance agent, a financial planner, a business broker, a property agent or a pimp that she firmly believes in ...., which is a way to exploit the friendship for her own benefit, materially and financially ...

Hi big, I can categorically say no. I have known Sue for years. She isn't what you had described.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
These street wise ah bengs are the ones to surge ahead if given the right guidance and opportunities. Those book worms and nerdy boys cannot make it in the real world without connections and their papas' helping hands.

Look at LHL. Could he make it to become PM on his own effort to sway local sinkies to support him?

Big, again I did say in my main post. These are exceptional cases. Why should we girls take such a gamble with high odds against us. I am sure Ho Ching made a better decision to be with LHL rather than boors which are everywhere in this thread.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
according 2 game theory, 1's gains results in losses 4 ze other participants ...

ur so-called best fren is juz another self-serving biatch ... she is oni interested in wat she can benefit from others ... stay far far away from her ...

Hello R2D2. Nice to see you here. As I said to Big, Sue isn't the sort of girl. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all about definition, dear. What's your definition of a friend? Give it a broad based definition and you have loads of them. Try a narrower definition and your friends list will suddenly trickle down to a handful at most. Makes sense? :smile:

Hi Cool. :smile: You are right. I have few good friends. A good evening to you. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please move to your own thread and allow adults here to discuss matters of importance in this forum. We need to suggest ways to improve the lives of sinkies.

Blackie (you asked me previously to address you as such previously), thank you. Grateful for your assistance here. :smile:

PS : Grateful too if you keep your squabbles with whoever away from here. Thanks:smile:

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...I am sure Ho Ching made a better decision to be with LHL rather than boors which are everywhere in this thread.

LHL is a decent guy but politically he is a disaster to say the country belongs to every one. If Trump had said the same thing in USA, he already long gone and doggone.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh! What a mess here!

Boors! Go fight elsewhere. For heaven's sake. You boors are destroying this forum. OMG!

Haven't you noticed whenever you posted a thread, lunatics would come hounding for you? What is your attraction? Some said you got ding dongs and no real dolly like the pappies Minister who got real ding dongs with the girl's name.

The mystery is tantalizing.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blackie (you asked me previously to address you as such previously), thank you. Grateful for your assistance here. :smile:

PS : Grateful too if you keep your squabbles with whoever away from here. Thanks:smile:

u call my boss Blackie? your dog ah?

your angmo broken. got 2 previously. how? edit too much?

singularity

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess when a person has low intellect, downtrodden and writing like an octopedal mutant
single cell diseased amoeba mutants, bent on revenge
diabolical obtuse toad or a woman colleague to a dry-skinned scleroderma infected albino lizard

I believe that there are handful of guys here who are sensible and level headed, having the intellect with decent articulation to challenge my views. If so, please do.

PS : Forgive me for the “flippant” subject header. I had meant to write about “Friends”, solely based on my discussion with Sue last night, but couldn’t help myself when I see so much drivel the last few days.

Greetings,

Takes one to know one. Have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror lately, for calling all of those who have interacted with you, unpleasantly or otherwise, as such?

This is not some intellectual forum talking about quantum physics; I'm sure you are well-acquainted with the demeanors of the various posters in this forum, so caveat lector. Unless you enjoy posting monologic cyber-rants for your own sadomasochistic bemusement to see the responses from stupid / genetically-challenged / freakshow / whatever who you find so hard to love, much like throwing stuff out of the window just to see what happens?

Speaking of demeanor, I find your postings quite similar to another woman, her name is Wong Su Ann, a law undergrad / freshly minted lawyer, whose blog I read quite some time ago, perchance you know her? I'm sure the two of you will clique very well.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an old quote
"True Friends like diamonds, precious and rare.
False ones like autumn leaves.
Are found everywhere”

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an old quote
Are found everywhere”

Fuckinh PERVERT. dare ask free fuck from whores.
What kind of bastard are u. indian wan ah?

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an old quote
Are found everywhere”

I post not to please but to share my sincerity
I oppose not to win but to seek clarity
Others may doubt my honesty
But I will always uphold my dignity
Ciao..........

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I post not to please but to share my sincerity
I oppose not to win but to seek clarity
Others may doubt my honesty
But I will always uphold my dignity
Ciao..........

U honest u dignity.
Why u never pay when u call prostitute.
Ciao your mother cheebye. because u got no wife.
Pervert old freak.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The black servant, Cal, in "To kill a mocking bird" explains it well how same people can and do speak differently in different environment.

"It's right hard to say," she said. "Suppose you and Scout talked colored-folks' talk at home it'd be out of place, wouldn't it? Now what if I talked white-folks' talk at church, and with my neighbors? They'd think I was puttin' on airs to beat Moses."

"But Cal, you know better," I said.

"It's not necessary to tell all you know. It's not ladylike—in the second place, folks don't like to have somebody around knowin' more than they do. It aggravates 'em. You're not gonna change any of them by talkin' right, they've got to want to learn themselves, and when they don't want to learn there's nothing you can do but keep your mouth shut or talk their language."

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cara Cara oranges available, Claire!

Mathematically, if you have more friends, your chances of finding quality friends will be higher. Once you find good quality friends, spend more time with them and less with others. Over time, those lesser important friends will be demoted from 'friend' to 'acquaintance'.

So, both of you can be correct!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no problem mr claire. your wishes are my command.