• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Fresh Exposé] Poison pen posts on presidential hopeful Georgie Goh

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies deserve to have their lumpars castrated and cheebyes flogged for showing up late for all events: work, dinner, banquet, show, movies, stage play, symphony orchestra, musical, etc. every fucking event sexcept queueing for hello kitty toys or new iphone or free croissants sinkies will show up late. this chap is doing sinkies a favor by slapping them to their senses. showing up late for non-bargain events is a collective sinkie shame.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese helicopter. Worse than Lim Swah Sway. From the way he opened his fcuking big mouth to sing Amazing Grace, I had a hunch there's more than meets the eye. Another one of those fucked up Sunday Christians who talk tons of cock and show off more than they read the bible. We need someone who has balls to ask inconvenient questions, not a bathroom crooner. True enough. No smoke without fire

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I've said, it doesn't matter who is the overpaid Istana doggie. In fact, any natural born Sinkie citizen, who reaches the minimum legal age and does not have a criminal record should be allowed to contest in the presidential election. Everything else is just noise.

Not sure why that Tharman fanboy/girl is throwing a hissy fit. :rolleyes:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I've said, it doesn't matter who is the overpaid Istana doggie. In fact, any natural born Sinkie citizen, who reaches the minimum legal age and does not have a criminal record should be allowed to contest in the presidential election. Everything else is just noise.

Not sure why that Tharman fanboy/girl is throwing a hissy fit. :rolleyes:
I agree, that there should be no pre qualifying criteria, Certificate of Eligibility, other than the individual must be a born in Singapore citizen (similar to USA), and at least age 21.
( edited )

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, that there should no pre qualifying criteria, Certificate of Eligibility, other than the individual must be a born in Singapore citizen (similar to USA), and at least age 21.

So Ah Seng, that Chinese helicopter Woodwork teacher and ex-President in 1951, can also qualify?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies deserve to have their lumpars castrated and cheebyes flogged for showing up late for all events: work, dinner, banquet, show, movies, stage play, symphony orchestra, musical, etc. every fucking event sexcept queueing for hello kitty toys or new iphone or free croissants sinkies will show up late. this chap is doing sinkies a favor by slapping them to their senses. showing up late for non-bargain events is a collective sinkie shame.
Pui kia mai gong lanjiao wei . Bastard Jiuhu kia have attitude problems when come to work...

Go fuck yrslf...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle think half hour late deduct half day pay already very lenient.
Uncle would deduct pay and give 1 warning letter.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, that there should be no pre qualifying criteria, Certificate of Eligibility, other than the individual must be a born in Singapore citizen (similar to USA), and at least age 21.
( edited )
Uncle think the best candidate for president is a non human with life eg. An octopus etc guaranteed has a better prospect for its citizens than any human beings.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy sounds like he talking cock. What are his action plans? Any idiot can say they are independent and different from the establishment.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can find him on Sundays in church idol worshipping, thinking those idols can give him something, and hoping the other idol worshippers there will give him some business.