• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Freedom of Expression and the right to be in this forum

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this forum used to be great.. the only forum to get unfiltered insights and interesting bits of Singapore's history.
but now it's mostly a playground for a few childish jokers, fucking each other back and forth and spamming every thread with their squabbles.

i suggest that there be a list of recommended nicknames to block. better yet make it a default, and allow the newbie to release the dogs at his own peril.

As leetahbar (a homosexual man) would say, there is always the ignore button.

And as leetahbar (he's gay, by the way) would also say, want to read my thread, and then zap and flame me, then you read for what?

And finally as leetahbar (he likes men, did you know) would also say, don't like don't read lor.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this forum used to be great.. the only forum to get unfiltered insights and interesting bits of Singapore's history.
but now it's mostly a playground for a few childish jokers, fucking each other back and forth and spamming every thread with their squabbles.

i suggest that there be a list of recommended nicknames to block. better yet make it a default, and allow the newbie to release the dogs at his own peril.

Well said I will add to your points.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess everything has a shelf life. Good memories.