• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Freedom of Expression and the right to be in this forum

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is exactly why I like this forum, no holds barred, swear at the PAP, reveal things that mods will not delete because it is anti establishment. Just that we can't allow a few to dominate over others.

this is a good place to kpkb for nothing. Can use 'fuck' no hold bars and knnbaccb is what I like to do here, pai seh.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gave up on the Emigration folder despite having spent a long time there because of one single troll. The troll was not too bad but 2 confident clowns were feeding it without a break. A troll's paradise.

I remember feeding trolls when I first started until Sam gave me a good and proper lecture. It has served me well.

Sadly just did not have the energy to work that folder.

But hardly anyone goes to the other folders. The only folders where responses come in fast are this one and the Emigration folder.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, I am aware that you have done that so many times in the past where others have pointed it out or where you yourself have uncovered it. Much appreciated but it is physically impossible to marshal in this manner.

It also does not remove the element of fear. I remember when Sumiko's husband's girlfriend turned up here in this forum, one of the husband's supposed classmate appeared with some interesting information. Both got zapped to Kingdom come.

In the end the circle become smaller and the views narrower.

Any newbie who has ended up in moderation because of the clone InfP gang only has to let me know and I'll provide the counter balance if I find they have been zapped purely for the opinion they expressed.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is certainly not about the lack of trying. Thanks for the various options explored and tried but I think we have come to the end of the road.

The main folder is where life begins for most.

Note the point about newbies cannot be subtracted but people are still getting zapped for their views. Chances are they are less likely to voice on certain issues having learnt a painful lesson.

I forgot that the other option is for newbies to post in the serious zone or the political section there the rep system does not allow any deductions.

I've tried my best to have various options so that everyone is catered for. Newbies can start off there where their posts won't be drowned by the noise in the coffee shop and their points can be added to but not subtracted.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Enough of apple polishing la, can you help me emigrate too? I want to go to Karachi.

It is certainly not about the lack of trying. Thanks for the various options explored and tried but I think we have come to the end of the road.

The main folder is where life begins for most.

Note the point about newbies cannot be subtracted but people are still getting zapped for their views. Chances are they are less likely to voice on certain issues having learnt a painful lesson.

jw5

Loyal
Any good news for the world? Your manipulative spoilt shit children died yet?

That is exactly why I like this forum, no holds barred, swear at the PAP, reveal things that mods will not delete because it is anti establishment. Just that we can't allow a few to dominate over others.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
- when the incessant tcss appear and was disrupting many decent threads
- when Alamaking and Ramseth was going on their power trip and zapping newbies
- when Escher was defacing and I did ask him nicely
- etc

I know some dare not say anything in fear of being zapped. Most people can't be bothered about points to build a defence as nobody in his right mind joins a discussion forum with that in mind.
What a mother fucker screwbye is. Want to bring a moniker into this thread, also bring a live moniker. So ramseth told screwbye in the dreams that ak and ramseth zapped newbies?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Freedom of Expression and the right to show my Wing Chun skill in this forum

By the way anybody knows where should I go for a Wing Chun class in Singapore?

[video=youtube;wf11ynP4qJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf11ynP4qJk[/video]

Just some thoughts​

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I think before Leongsam pban you, you better up my points first :biggrin:

If leongsam pban jw5...the whole Frog gang and Animal kingdom will boycott this Forum liaozzz...:biggrin:
maybe it is better...we can all go Flowerpod...:biggrin:

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If leongsam pban jw5...the whole Frog gang and Animal kingdom will boycott this Forum liaozzz...:biggrin:
maybe it is better...we can all go Flowerpod...:biggrin:

Flowerpod nice. Its always exciting to seduce other people's wives :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
You have just given me one more incentive to delay upping your internet moniker. :rolleyes:

However, well done for being straightforward and not MANIPULATIVE. :biggrin:

I think before Leongsam pban you, you better up my points first :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam

Its pointless repeatedly talking about freedom of speech and the right to offer an opinion or view or the right be part of this forum if people are bullied out of this forum because they have too few points. We know that the points system is flawed and the abuse is there for all to see. Imagine the ease of kicking out a innocent forummer with little points compared to those who damage thread after thread.

In essence the existing system is hampering freedom of speech and the right to remain in this forum and have their views heard.

The points can remain to recognise those who donated but the points do not have any other purpose except to recognise tenure and posting frequency.

Suggest to appoint a few custodians who are regulars to stop the commercial spams and the Geylanguncles when you are not around. I don't think there is a need to do anything else.

Maybe once a month recognise the best 3 troll baits. That should stop the majority who can't help themselves to realise their folly. That should also discourage the likes of kopiuncle getting the attention and spoiling thread after thread.

You can never get rid of clones but with powerless points, they lose their zing anyway.

Just some thoughts.

Sinkie low life, this is not freedom of expression..

It is the freedom of fucking you hard is going on here... enjoy the fucking while it last.