• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Formula 2 at Geylang Gudang Race Track

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Posting accident vids online is just disrespectful to the deceased and their loved ones

i can understand the trauma... i lost my cousin to a lousy container truck driver in M'sia on the NS highway... looking at the picture does trigger some pain, but sometimes i just wanted to know exactly what happened... pictures and videos does help resolve some conflicts in the mind and help coming to terms with reality a bit faster... it's painful, but it's the fastest way...

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posting accident vids online is just disrespectful to the deceased and their loved ones

Even if they were really swerving to avoid a cyclist, must have been high speed to split the car into two.

The video is not from me, but hopefully it can serve as a warning to the many souped up cars around, especially roads like Guillemard Rd with many ah tiong cyclists and jaywalkers...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Even if they were really swerving to avoid a cyclist, must have been high speed to split the car into two.

the entry into Guillemard road from Paya Lebar road has a number of bends before Lorong 40, or some where near the Korean School, and it's a straight road thereafter. not a good idea to speed there, i'll go maximum 50km/h on 4th gear.

KopiJoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I differ on posting videos or pics of accidents...Yound punks and lao heroes out there should see some of this real singapore gory pictures to let them know how they may ended up as if they continue to zoom around recklessly in their souped up rides...Show them smashed heads, ripped shoulders, dislocated arms etc

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

What rubbish!:rolleyes: We're well into the 21st century and gory videos on the internet are a perfectly acceptable aspect of modern life.

The loved ones would probably be even more upset if videos of the deceased did not end up on the net!:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can understand the trauma... i lost my cousin to a lousy container truck driver in M'sia on the NS highway... looking at the picture does trigger some pain, but sometimes i just wanted to know exactly what happened... pictures and videos does help resolve some conflicts in the mind and help coming to terms with reality a bit faster... it's painful, but it's the fastest way...

Different people deal with tragedy differently. It might bring closure to some ... but I think amateur videos shouldn't be broadcasted. I do question the intention of the youTube poster of this vid.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The video is not from me, but hopefully it can serve as a warning to the many souped up cars around, especially roads like Guillemard Rd with many ah tiong cyclists and jaywalkers...

Dys - I know the video is not yours. Someone else put it on youTube. Cheers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i can understand the trauma... i lost my cousin to a lousy container truck driver in M'sia on the NS highway...

If loved ones view an accident video and it shows that the deceased died as a result of his own damned stupidity, it will end their grief immediately and they'll be rejoicing at the fact that the idiot is no longer around to cause more carnage!:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rubbish!:rolleyes: We're well into the 21st century and gory videos on the internet are a perfectly acceptable aspect of modern life.

The loved ones would probably be even more upset if videos of the deceased did not end up on the net!:biggrin:

I guess you've been de-sensitised after watching too many Faces of Death and Cannibal Holocaust videos

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Different people deal with tragedy differently. It might bring closure to some ... but I think amateur videos shouldn't be broadcasted. I do question the intention of the youTube poster of this vid.

i do agree that video is amateurish... it was recorded using mobile?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If loved ones view an accident video and it shows that the deceased died as a result of his own damned stupidity, it will end their grief immediately and they'll be rejoicing at the fact that the idiot is no longer around to cause more carnage!:biggrin:

i saw a moron in a Porsche almost knocking a rider down this morning, that rider was like a circus clown with many plastic bags hanging on the left handle only.
:eek::confused::eek::confused:

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm... i supposed these folks filming don't know first aid, or perhaps there's nothing much they could do to help the two dying men... :(
already know they're dying liao, give 1st aid also no use liao. give 1st aid only preserve their suffering. keep them alive, and they'd be reminded of the accident each time they go geylang for hanky panky. leave them to die a quicker death is maybe the most humane thing to do.

if possession & discharging firearms was legal, i think the witness at the scene would've chose to end the driver's pain.

Last edited:

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you can put yourself in a family member's shoes. Imagine coping with a loss and dealing with kaypohs at the same time...?

what toking u? the deceased themselves didn't put themselves in their loved one's shoes. they didn't cherish their own lives, they didn't consider the feelings of the loved ones. they seek thrills, but end up with spills. can only say, they got themselves into this mess.

if they know how to love & cherish life, spare a thought for the loved ones, this fatality wouldn't have happened. at the very most, escape with minor scratches.