• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Formerly Pretty Jiuhukia Now Paralyzed! Family Beg You For Donations!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He initially denied it before saying: 'I did it. So what?'. He then slipped his hand under the brassiere of a second woman and squeezed her breast.

The club bouncers soon appeared but Ratana was not cowed, telling them:
'So what? I am a foreigner.'

011.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: bolehland girl has accident and ends up severely injured needs 30k rm donation

Haha...Jah jamban dementia getting bad to worst. Now he cant remember the difference between 30,000 and 300.000!:biggrin:

Its medicine time..Jamban:rolleyes:

Nigger m&d do you even know how to read chinese? Small mistake no big deal. Nigger m&d like you following me around butt hurt so need to find ways to take revenge.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: bolehland girl has accident and ends up severely injured needs 30k rm donation

Nigger m&d do you even know how to read chinese? Small mistake no big deal. Nigger m&d like you following me around butt hurt so need to find ways to take revenge.

See ur stupidity tere. There is tis thing call Google tranalate. Even without translation the numeric figure i also know. Only low IQ stupid clone like Jah jamban cant tell d diff between 00 and 000. Dumb ass u r.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See ur stupidity tere. There is tis thing call Google tranalate. Even without translation the numeric figure i also know. Only low IQ stupid clone like Jah jamban cant tell d diff between 00 and 000. Dumb ass u r.

rofl but you only knew after e69 mentioned it right? Stupid nigger.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

rofl but you only knew after e69 mentioned it right? Stupid nigger.

The issue here is not who discovered ur stupidity. Cos once a dumb ass u will always remain a dumb ass. One good example is ur inability to differentiate between 00 and 000. Really a damn dumb ass jamban.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did she come to Singapore to work?

Why not stay in matland under the care of UMNO?

Why didn't UMNO helped her family after the father's accident?

Now, will UMNO do anything to help her?

Why Najib never use his 2.6 billion to help?

Any comments from our resident jiu hu kia Tonychat?

Is Tonychat helping her? Is he starting an online fund raising to help his fellow jiu hu lang?

This is what matlanders get for voting UMNO. Thank you fucktard Tonychat and your ball-less parents for supporting UMNO.

Most probably cannot speak Malay or English. How to find work.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she was asked to prostitute herself but she refuse. So they throw her down.

Why is she in such company in the first place? If she had been working in a more honest and respectable job, she probably would not have been in this mess. She paid the price for wanting quick and easy money.