• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former tcs actor peter yu now a taxi driver earning $150 daily

jw5

Loyal
Like you, I buay tahan her ...such a turn off, and inane in her hosting shows. :rolleyes:

And the bloke is earning an honest day's wages

They even have a copycat version of the korean variety show Running Man with her behaving like an idiot.
Any programme with Quan Yifeng in it is a channel or tv turnoff.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Na Bu Eh Chee Bye! :oIo::kma: 1 Lanjiao Taxi License need to take a course for 3 months?

You know much the Ministar earns in 3 months for screwing Sinkies?????!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They even have a copycat version of the korean variety show Running Man with her behaving like an idiot.

I also don't like Quan Yifeng for her behaviour to taxi driver etc but I think she helped to finance Peter Yu's past business failure so maybe that's why she is like that?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I also don't like Quan Yifeng for her behaviour to taxi driver etc but I think she helped to finance Peter Yu's past business failure so maybe that's why she is like that?

What happened between the couple is their business.
But the bowling alley incident, her beating up the taxi driver, her general behaviour and demenour + her absurd behaviour on tv are all on her.
She can't be excused for her behaviour towards others by blaming everything on problems in her marriage.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
宏荣 is quite a simple minded guy, his life was ruined by drugs, stock market & gambling. Glad he picked himself up again and earn a honest living now. Wish him well.

Glad he has a second chance, not everybody does. He sounds really free and happy now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the bowling alley incident, her beating up the taxi driver, her general behaviour and demenour + her absurd behaviour on tv are all on her.
She can't be excused for her behaviour towards others by blaming everything on problems in her marriage.

That is true, she has an aggression problem. But I pity her for having to spend money on her ex-husband and get no return on that.

jw5

Loyal
That is true, she has an aggression problem. But I pity her for having to spend money on her ex-husband and get no return on that.

That's her own choice and judgement, too bad for her.
He probably got all sorts of things from her too, perhaps these have not been revealed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's her own choice and judgement, too bad for her.
He probably got all sorts of things from her too, perhaps these have not been revealed.

That is true, woman making a wrong choice and marry the wrong husband can have a devastating effect on life, more so than man.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Na Bu Eh Chee Bye! :oIo::kma: 1 Lanjiao Taxi License need to take a course for 3 months?

You know much the Ministar earns in 3 months for screwing Sinkies?????!
Was told by a friend from start to finish....waiting time, medical examination, background screening, approval etc takes up to half a year now.
Probably many applicants now after Malay cabby claimed his income $7k per month...mind you every step of the way there are fees for this and that....typical pap style to dig money.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Recently there's one which they ham it up machiam la la show.
It showed off her boobs...accentuated by a pin striped office shirt.

I wish him only the best. His willingness to come out to tell the truth about his life and his honesty is something he should be proud of. No anyone can do this, it takes true courage.
God is not fair, he gives some more than he gives most, we just have to make the most of what we have.

I din watch the program but heard he did not come clean fully else he would have admitted on the drug abuse, gambling and womanizing.
Using his ex wife's money no less....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Could it be that she has inner turmoil as a closet gay? You of all people would know.:biggrin:

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmm, everything is CopyCatted.
but i watch MataMata bcos of Daniella Sya.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
HR seemed at pease with himself.

But it's only one side of the story so we should 拳疑疯 a chance to tell us her side. :mad:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
20131003_ln_qyf8.jpg

宏荣在节目中求前妻和女儿原谅的同时,权怡凤提早为女儿办庆生,采取不理会态度,女儿凯馨则在生日会上向干爹Addy(李荣达)下跪谢恩,并突然冒出希望要跟干爹姓李,似乎在用另一种方式表态:不认同父亲的行为。   - See more at: http://wanbao.omy.sg/local/story20131003-13365#sthash.Rcyq6gmQ.dpuf