• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Principal Private Secretary to SM Goh joins SDP

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
opposition supporter don't be too happy, pap have been plant mole inside the party, good luck!

Originally Posted by coolguy

These latest 2 SDP candidates are fed by the PAP golden rice bowl.
Seems too good to be true that they are joining the opposition, some more
they choose to join SDP, PAP most hated enemy.
Something smells fishy here. Could they be PAP mole?

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
we shall c how sdp tactfullee snatch d 1st grc fm d papians ....wait hor, on 7 may

i told you guys, SDP ( Street Demonstration Party ) cannot be trusted. they are out to destroy the real opposition party. sad very sad, the pap going to rule for another 50 year, if we allow the wayang party at work.
we have to destroy them politically. VOTE SPP, WP, NSP.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we shall c how sdp tactfullee snatch d 1st grc fm d papians ....wait hor, on 7 may

many of my friends told me not to vote for sdp, they also say pap pay them to do the work, do you think
they can win? you tan ku ku...

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Originally Posted by scroobal

Years ago, I was on an interview panel and interestingly an ACS alumnus hinted why he felt for Singapore by mentioning that he voluntered for NS. I asked him what was the consequence if he did not volunteer for NS. Not only his jaw dropped but those of 3 other interview panel members. He then admitted that he did it to retain his PR and to be with his mum and dad. After the conclusion of the interview sessions, all three members asked me to fill them in. I told them that NS is a not charity and why would someone not take up citizenship yet do NS. When I told them that someone who is not eligibile for citizenship cannot do NS even if he paid the Govt, it then made sense. Mind you the 3 were senior civil servants and they too had no clue. >>>>>>>> could it be this is the guy who join SDP now?

Scroobal was referring to Chen Show Mao.

Anyway beware of Scroobal.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the strategy for the Election is rather simple, if I'm MIW.

1) 1st choice is to ensure that the party's selected candidate to win the area he is deployed.
2) If not, allow the "Approved Alternative" to win so that less problem when approving policies.

The following could be done:

a) For SMC, get Independant candiates who are pro-MIW to contest in the area making it into a 3 corner fight, this increases the chances of winning.

b) For GRC, get their supporter to join the alternative so that even when the other side win, some will be with them.

So far we have seen these:

- Independant joining in the fight in SMC but spoke highly of MIW.

- Person who had been to tea-session years ago, joined Grassroot almost all their life. Highly trusted by MIW all these years and placed in a position of importance during his career, suddenly joining the alternative side. The person wasn't sought after by the alternative but rather he was looking for alternative group to join.

This is all too weird for me...

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

1) 1st choice is to ensure that the party's selected candidate to win the area he is deployed.
2) If not, allow the "Approved Alternative" to win so that less problem when approving policies.

a) For SMC, get Independant candiates who are pro-MIW to contest in the area making it into a 3 corner fight, this increases the chances of winning.

b) For GRC, get their supporter to join the alternative so that even when the other side win, some will be with them.

- Person who had been to tea-session years ago, joined Grassroot almost all their life. Highly trusted by MIW all these years and placed in a position of importance during his career, suddenly joining the alternative side. The person wasn't sought after by the alternative but rather he was looking for alternative group to join.

Think of it this way... there are only 2 possibilities.

1) This Tan Jee Say is a planted mole, so if they win, the have a trusted friend (as you say)

2) Maybe we give to much credit to the civil service selection criteria. Are all those higher office holders good in the first place?

Only when they jump to opposition they are considered good. But when they join PAP, they become dog!

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of those inthe higher office holders are good but only in papers and theory.

In the previous decades, we know that besides good plans and policies, we need good people who can delivery and execute the plan. This is really what the country needs. If not, we would just be voting in another person who would be talking cock in parliament but cannot execute it.

As some had said, what did Tan do when he was working closely with GCT? DId he try to advise or was he a yes man since things was good for him then?

1) This Tan Jee Say is a planted mole, so if they win, the have a trusted friend (as you say)

2) Maybe we give to much credit to the civil service selection criteria. Are all those higher office holders good in the first place?

Only when they jump to opposition they are considered good. But when they join PAP, they become dog!

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
tan-buay-ku ..... onllee till 7 may lah

many of ur frens ask u go 'chia-sai' .... have u done dat??

*** if u have tink ...... its juz a thought ***
*** if u have do ....... its done ....n u'll know ***
many of my friends told me not to vote for sdp, they also say pap pay them to do the work, do you think
they can win? you tan ku ku...

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tan-buay-ku ..... onllee till 7 may lah

many of ur frens ask u go 'chia-sai' .... have u done dat??

*** if u have tink ...... its juz a thought ***
*** if u have do ....... its done ....n u'll know ***

my friends call me go and fuck your mum, can? hahaha

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Independent is with an e
and is not similar to dependent (verb) vs dependant (noun)

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to vs too
to go home
too much money
too little time