• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former DJ Billy Dong Fang dying of cancer....

Deep Purple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former DJ Billy Dong Fang dying of cancer at the age of 45. From TNP 10/09/2008.

He is preparing for his own funeral.

R u prepared when the Grim Reaper strikes?

======================================================

"Bye Billy

Wed, Sep 10, 2008
The Straits Times

FORMER radio DJ Billy Wang, better known as Dongfang Billy, is ill again. Leukaemia, the cancer he was diagnosed with in 1993 but triumphed over two years later, has returned.

Only this time, it seems, the 45-year-old has resigned himself to his fate.

Instead of fighting back like he did the first time, he is reportedly making plans for his funeral.

Last edited:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who are interested to know more :(. Hope that he will continue to fight on and overcome it again :smile:

Home > Breaking News > Lifestyle > Story
Sep 10, 2008
Bye Billy
ln-billy.jpg

'Since the beginning of the year, I've been having chemotherapy treatment and I've accepted the fact. How long can one live with cancer? We all know the answer to that,' said former radio DJ Billy Wang (left). -- PHOTO: WANBAO

FORMER radio DJ Billy Wang, better known as Dongfang Billy, is ill again. Leukaemia, the cancer he was diagnosed with in 1993 but triumphed over two years later, has returned.
Only this time, it seems, the 45-year-old has resigned himself to his fate.

Instead of fighting back like he did the first time, he is reportedly making plans for his funeral.

He told Lianhe Wanbao about the reversal of his attitude: 'Since the beginning of the year, I've been having chemotherapy treatment and I've accepted the fact. How long can one live with cancer? We all know the answer to that.'

He added that his doctors are not sure how much time he has left to live, but he is ready to go at any moment.

True to his trademark flamboyant style, Wang will 'host' his own wake by screening an autobiographic film which he is in the process of recording. He is also selecting a lively, spirited photo of himself for his funeral portrait.

'While I am alive, I want to make all the arrangements to prepare for my own funeral and specify the kind of wake I want,' he said.

Read the full story in Thursday's edition of The Straits Times Life!

======================================================

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who are interested to know more :(. Hope that he will continue to fight on and overcome it again :smile:

Going through the normal medical route like chemo might not be the right way. Doctors in Spore can only prescribe expensive treatments.