• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Former City Harvest Church leader Tan Ye Peng released from jail

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Most sinkies are inspired by his speeches. "Kee Chiu" became a popular catch phrase again thanks to Bro Chun Sing.

His style of leadership inspired the trade union leaders like myself just as he inspired the troops of the SAF.

I am happy to hear that he is so popular. Singaporeans obviously deserve the wonderfully talented PAP ministers to lead them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Natural la.
Just out no time to dye or likely he’ll let it stay white. Let me check with him
wah KNN quite unusual for someone to have their hair all turn evenly white within 2 years+ KNN he must have been 休道ing during his stay KNN before bookin he was still having black KNN