• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

for those who enjoyed NS and loved it...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ns is good. Made me learn that if u are useless in real life and academic results, can still earn good living by signing on as an army regular.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
this only applies to non-regulars in the SAF:

you must be a real loser if the best days of your life were in NS. if it were so good, you should have bloody well signed on.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I enjoyed it very much. Life was easy and I didn't have a care in the world. I was paid to do nothing. It couldn't get any better than that.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....Positions-in-a-Ministry&p=1580239#post1580239

I agree with you, I "enjoyed" it so much...I spent my time, sleeping in an air cond stores, behind boxes, sleeping in ammo dump ...sleeping wherever I can find the "secret location".. ENJOYED IT SO MUCH!!....never mind that the GOOD REST is due to some people who are paid to do the job & are completely lost & ....

I just love NS & RESERVIST!!!...I love to SERVE MY COUNTRY!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i rather enjoy my NSF time plus my reservists. I liked my NS days because i get to be in the vocation i prefer and i like my ICTs because it give me legitimate reason to step away 20+ days annually from my stressful work. 20 days of carefree period where i can sleep on the bed for at least 12hrs a day. now that i MRed, i kinda of miss those days where govt pay me to choobulan. hahaha....

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I enjoyed my NS life. I enjoyed life then mainly because I was young, beer was discounted, and my vocation entitled me to travel from camp to camp, live at home, and spend my daytime hours roaming around shopping centres in between my camp visits. I didn't like the regimentation, but I wasn't subjected to that for the most part. Never had to go for reservist though. Sorry for those who had to stay in and go for exercises. I normally spend Friday nights drinking beer with senior NCOs at Beach Road NCO club.

Cheers!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kind of miss my reservist days. Days whereby you can lie on the bunk without doing anything and go for break as many times as you like. You got camp mates who went through the same kind of training together when we were younger. Everyone lie down and talk cock about their life and shit they went through

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the sad plump marsiling gal selling snacks and drinks was the only chick in the area, and she looked very delicious! :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I enjoyed NS life. The most Siong period is the walk from bunk to canteen and deciding what to eat during canteen breaks. :biggrin: