• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

SunLifecover.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

e_080620_03.gif

A lady with compassion and a heart of Gold.​

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I've just found a new source of images that will keep this thread going for a long time!!!! Thanks for your support guys. It's good to know that so many care.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Daily dose of "Sun with Love". :smile:
She's exceptionally talented! :wink:

[video=youtube;A0vuvA5Mp-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0vuvA5Mp-A[/video]

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I want to dedicate this song below to Sun. :smile: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

[video=youtube;a84L1hVVEls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a84L1hVVEls[/video]

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since ah sam is soo in 'love' with Sun. I have a few qns

1. Is sam jaelous of Kong? I mean yr fav gal marry to another guy..u not upset meh?

2. Since ah sam so like ah Sun. Is he a member of CHC? If notnhe should be since its even better than being a member of her fan club.

3. As a member of Sun fan club. He should give 10% n even more so tat sun can have more music videos etc. We all know that her albums r losing money. So sam must continue to contribute to her success.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Since ah sam is soo in 'love' with Sun. I have a few qns

1. Is sam jaelous of Kong? I mean yr fav gal marry to another guy..u not upset meh?

2. Since ah sam so like ah Sun. Is he a member of CHC? If notnhe should be since its even better than being a member of her fan club.

3. As a member of Sun fan club. He should give 10% n even more so tat sun can have more music videos etc. We all know that her albums r losing money. So sam must continue to contribute to her success.

Who is Kong? Never heard of him.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sun Ho is perfection personified. Who says there is no God. If there is no God, there is no Sun Ho. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord. Amen.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sun Ho is perfection personified. Who says there is no God. If there is no God, there is no Sun Ho. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord. Amen.

I m going to get myself baptised! Sun Ho has successfully made me cross over. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I m going to get myself baptised! Sun Ho has successfully made me cross over. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

You're more worthy than all the grains of sand in this world and all the stars in the sky. Oh, what is a few millions if we can save just one soul. God shall not be denied. You're worthy. So worthy. Come, hold my hand. Let's cross over. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord. Amen.