• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

More of your daily dose of SUN!!!!

Sun_Ho.jpg

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

More of your daily dose of SUN!!!!

Sun_Ho.jpg

Dearest Sam,

I praise the Almighty Lord for your kind support and unstinting approval of me.

I truly appreciate your love and kindness.

All the best,

3646771.gif

Sun Ho.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A quiet day in the office? :p

[video=youtube;Bj1AesMfIf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1AesMfIf8[/video]

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

If there are any CHC members in this forum, please ask Sun whether she has any hi resolution images which have not been published before. She can either sign up for an account here and post them or she can email the images to me and I'll do the necessary.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UdLuABX.png

It's truly a miracle your reputation keeps going up after your selfless devotion to exalt Sun Ho, the anointed one with God. The almighty God can see your conviction and love and you shall not be denied the reputation and power that only God can gives. You shall rule with our Lord Jesus and sit on the right side of his throne on judgment day. Praise Elohim, hallowed be thy name, for thy name is Grace. Amen.

[FONT=kepler-std !important]1 Samuel 16:7[/FONT]But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

mark.l

Alfrescian
Loyal

Horse-face with dyed blond hair.

Look at the "hosewelfare" banner on every one of his post. He loves horses.

I agree with you though. She's one strange looking creature.

Doesn't matter though. All are God's creatures.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thanks Leongsam for this thread.

Everytime I want to kill an erection quickly, I know which URL to visit. Even the picture of dowager Ho cannot match.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you have nothing nice to say about my beloved Sun, please do not disturb this thread.

Bollocks. This thread is in the Courtyard Cafe. By your own forum rules, caustic replies are permitted.

I have forwarded this thread to the SPCA citing bestiality. Animal rights activists will be in touch with you shortly.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everytime I want to kill an erection quickly, I know which URL to visit. Even the picture of dowager Ho cannot match.

on the contrary, everytime i need an erection i cum to this thread. :biggrin:

i came out of a fitness center 2 nights ago and a voluptuous prc milf followed me. she flagged me down and asked if i could give her my number. i told her i'm in love and devoted to a ho goddess, and i won't have any ammo for her as i'm spent everyday i cum here. the goddess is keeping me away from irresponsible, dangerous, wanton, sinful sex, and giving me the real deal that i need. :eek:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The talent of this lady knows no bounds. She's a successful singer, a designer, a humanitarian, she has a Masters degree and she's an entrepreneur too. What a dynamite package!!!! Go Sun Go!!!!!!!!!

heyaosun.bmp
SUN HO! HE YAO SUN!

Short Introduction:

Ho Yeow Sun (Simplified Chinese: 何耀珊; pinyin: Hé Yàoshān; born 2 June) is a Singaporean Chinese pop music singer. She is a Singapore Pop artist. She has a charting singles in the American dance music circuit.

Sun holds an M.A. degree in Counseling, and offers counselling on the radio and in magazines in China, Taiwan and Singapore. Since establishing her career as a pop artist, Sun had been involved in raising funds for various charitable organisations.

Sun is married to the Founder of City Harvest Church, Kong Hee and they have a son, Dayan.

Sun is also a fashion entrepreneur. In July 2005, Sun opened a new streetwear boutique, SKIN which carries trendy apparel and accessories from Italian and L.A. labels such as Ed Hardy, Von Dutch, Allen B, True Religion, Antik Denim and Bejeweled at The Marina Square, Singapore. Sun and her SKIN partners, after acquiring exclusive distribution for Ed Hardy in Singapore, also opened the first flagship store in Asia at The Heeren Shops, Singapore on October 29, 2005.

Currently she resides in the USA.​