• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For Newbies: Info On Sammyboy's Elders

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Im still digging information regarding the following seniors. The picture is still not complete. Please do help and contribute also.

me always wanted to find where bro postnew gets his pictures :smile::smile::smile:
bro JW5 is intriguing too :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
luckily me not in the list. :biggrin:

besotted? <--- ah thiong supporter.

hotbot?<----gay taxi driver.

goh meng seng?<----- work party reject turn NSP turn political analyst.

uncleyap? <----LKY nemesis

makapa?<----- master of misleading thread title.

madmansg?<------ NS is killing sg!!!

clinton666? <------ hardcore pap supporter

cheowyonglee <------- hardcore KMT supporter

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alamak, Im not able to edit my 1st post anymore :eek: So I won't be able to update the content.

I think we are missing out on the FR of 3 very important moderator here, jw5, Singveld and Windor. Would their Nemesis or supporter care to contribute?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which one is middaydog's botak head?

A)
image.php

B)
image.php

hi there

1. bro, simple hoh!
2. they are twins mah.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, Im not able to edit my 1st post anymore :eek: So I won't be able to update the content.

I think we are missing out on the FR of 3 very important moderator here, jw5, Singveld and Windor. Would their Nemesis or supporter care to contribute?
Windsor worth mentioning? hahaha... HE IS NOTHING WITHOUT MOD STATUS, he is more noob than you Raiders, LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Windsor worth mentioning? hahaha... HE IS NOTHING WITHOUT MOD STATUS, he is more noob than you Raiders, LOL

Alamak brother, now I know that besides Bus64, you have another nemesis :biggrin:

If you ask my opinion, so far, I think he is quite ok, unlike that other moderator. Windsor always contribute quite alot when he replies to thread. Don't zap me ah, just sharing my thoughts. The most important thing is, he don't bully newbies, as least he does not bully me :o

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Champion anti Indian racist > KNNBCCB

Champion anti Chinese racist > Forve

Champion Chinese anti every race racist > Jah Rah

LOL