• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Food Review for Jollibee!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol @ WHOOP & 初恋的感觉! :biggrin:
JP is one of the better contributors at hwz. But I doubt he can thrive here.
Wonder what's his sbf nick?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are a vegetarian, you will not waste time and energy queueing for food.

541434_373798659400874_691498050_n.jpg

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than their Pinoy only hiring policy lets give it credit.

Their fried chicken meal, at least the ones I ate in Cebu, is what I would consider comfort food. Their secret recipe is in the steamed rice. Now KFC who have been serving shitty buns (plus sugar laden pepsi) for donkey years is forced to provide rice. The other thing is none of the silly spicy chicken batter served at McDonalds and KFC. There are lots of people who don't like spicy foods.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content...allenge-bringing-jollibee-fast-food-singapore
As Jennie Chua made her way onstage to take part in a travel industry conference in Bangkok in April, the veteran hotelier insisted clutter on the table be removed so she could have a clear line of sight to everyone in the room, recalls audience member Eric Koh. “She demands your attention,” he says of Chua, who spent the past four decades developing some of Asia’s best-known names in accommodation, becoming as iconic within the hospitality industry as the fabled Raffles Hotel she once helmed. Now the 68-year-old is redirecting her energy to help another iconic Asian brand, Jollibee Foods, find a home in Singapore.

Chua, who enjoys considerable status among Singapore’s corporate elite, has known Jollibee founder and FORBES-ranked billionaire Tony Tan for more than 20 years.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not going to eat...this shop only employ pinoy but want to operate in Singapore.

They rather pay pinoy their lodging, transportation, etc then to employ Singaporean. screw them...

i thought got quota on foreign staff? and now tightening some more? wtf is pap doing??? let pinoy invade sg like this? don't even need to fight a war to invade sg!

patty look so dry, this mother fucker who wrote the review must be some fucker who eat anything even shit!

should go try this local brand.

http://www.arnoldsfriedchicken.com/

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the burger does not look good, my fav still the quarter pounder from mac , bacon double cheeseburger from burger king and in-n-out hamburger with onion and the awesome in-n-out french fries.

inandoutburger.jpg

i will cry if this come to singapore, not pinoy shit

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol @ WHOOP & 初恋的感觉! :biggrin:
JP is one of the better contributors at hwz. But I doubt he can thrive here.
Wonder what's his sbf nick?

i think he got his idea from Stephen Chow movie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BOe-l8zVpAM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
the burger does not look good, my fav still the quarter pounder from mac , bacon double cheeseburger from burger king and in-n-out hamburger with onion and the awesome in-n-out french fries.

inandoutburger.jpg

i will cry if this come to singapore, not pinoy shit

I like this one.
Thick fat patties, free flow peanuts, brown bag of hand cut fries doused in malt vinegar.

167.jpg

Of course cannot eat everyday lah.:biggrin:

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feedback from pinoys -Had to queue about 1.5 hrs to get food. Prices are much more expensive compared to the Philippines but understandable given Singapore cost of living. The servings are however very very small and not filling at all.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like this one.
Thick fat patties, free flow peanuts, brown bag of hand cut fries doused in malt vinegar.

Of course cannot eat everyday lah.:biggrin:

Why don't you bring the franchise to sinkapore? Or create something similar? It's not hard to make thick juicy burgers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
check out images for 5 guys burgers. the chain is the rage now in the bay area, eclipsing in-and-out. in-and-out sounds too corny and erotic. :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one of president obama's favourites apparently, 5 guys

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/31002348/#.UUKE_qXlahQ

For a health food nut, President Barack Obama sure likes his burgers.
Obama made a surprise lunchtime stop at Five Guys Burgers and Fries, a fast-food restaurant in Washington, D.C.
The president ordered a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, jalapeno peppers, and mustard, and placed several other to go orders for his staff. He also ordered a cheeseburger for Brian Williams, the anchor and managing editor of NBC Nightly News. The network is filming a day-in-the-life program, "Inside the Obama White House: Brian Williams Reports," a two-night special airing June 2 and 3, at 9 p.m. ET.
The president snacked on peanuts, and chatted with surprised customers while he waited for his order.
There are "more problems than we thought," Obama told a man who asked him about his first months in office.
After paying at least $80 in cash and a group picture with the Five Guys staff, Obama walked out, carrying two very large brown paper bags.
Early this month, Obama and Vice President Joe Biden took a short motorcade ride from the White House to Virginia and ordered lunch at a small independent restaurant called Ray's Hell Burger. First lady Michelle Obama recently said she snuck out to a Five Guys restaurant without anyone noticing. The chain has some 400 locations throughout the U.S.
Despite their burger runs, the Obamas are big believers in exercise and healthy eating.
The first lady has started a vegetable garden at the White House. Some of the crops will be served to the Obamas and to White House staff and guests, while some will be donated to a local soup kitchen.