• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flying Dutchman slams Netizens

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
never really like any program hosted by him....very boring and dry humour most of the time.
Pay me $20K pm I will stand and $4M pa I salute too :-). Anyway only once a year meh.

cybercabby

never really like any program hosted by him....very boring and dry humour most of the time.
Pay me $20K pm I will stand and $4M pa I salute too :-). Anyway only once a year meh.

hio i am new here. I remember seeing this mark v culum guys name in the st classified as bankrupted by court order back in late 80's?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
another one..nicole van whatever damn

look like obituary, right ? question to all samster...will you f do her ?
1.jpg

Here are two beautifool daughters from FD's good genes.
The real beauty is still his eldest daughter from his 2nd wife.

gofgala7.jpg

Flying Dutchman with daughters
Leigh and Chloe van Cuylenburg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
FD does not realise something.

When you strip everything bare, he ends up just an entertainer. Entertainer.......... Hahahahahahahaha

Forget the flashy cars.....big house.......fat bank account.........just an Entertainer.......... Hahahahahahahaha

In past centuries entertainers are just clowns and court jesters. But are paid with royal crumb from the royal biscuit bowl. FD is just continuing with the tradition.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In China, entertainers are just one level above prostitutes and beggars in social hierarchy. hehe

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly i was taking a shit in the toilet when the national anthem is played...so how? am I to be crucified for this ?

A PAP MP is supposed to represent the party and as a represented elected by the people - she should portray a upright image as an example to all others -thats the price to pay to be in public office.

All the more when you are standing with WP MPs who carried and presented themselves with dignity.

Fuck the flying dutchman lah...he only know how to talk cock. He sinkie or not? Or he is still PR?

eh Bro, least you cud do was to diy for a few moments and "stand-up" for S'pore mah :biggrin:

stainofsaints

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard this part in the radio.

He said something like "Netizens are people with no real life, everyday sitting infront of the computer".

i stood up from staring at the comp to take the pledge and sing the anthem leh~
not need pay me i also can do a better job at it than this so-called voice of the people lor.

at least, try to appear passionate and patriotic lor

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
another one..nicole van whatever damn

look like obituary, right ? question to all samster...will you f do her ?
View attachment 2094

I have a question: How can anyone be certain Nicole is really his daughter? I would expect a fuckface cracker to produce the two hellspawn in the second picture. Maybe some other Dutchman fucked his second wife and went a-flying....

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy defended PAP, Dutchman defended PAP, anymore FTrash going to defend PAP? This incident clearly shows the divide in Singapore society today. PAP, for goodness sake, don't celebrate national day anymore, should celebrate foreigners day to thank them for their support of PAP.