• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flying Dutchman slams Netizens

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucker is useless piece of shit lah!
His show not funny at all and downright rude, back when he was playing sidekick to Joe Augustin still okay now the material sucks big time and real turn off.
When he hosted the million dollar game show also sucks big time, kanalan no presence dunno what type of fuck host ugly fuckface better hide behind radio, back when he started out he keep harping he was with Music Force ( a well-known outfit that had many famous DJs)....langchiao he only a technician doing support work.

His family also damn fugly agree with the bros here. I thought these mixed blood all should be nice looking? Especially the eldest daughter, whole family stay HDB in chua chu kang like to act like damn atas. PTUI! But he got angmo daughters from earlier marriage the look okay very chiobu.

Ok back to topic....actually if you look at Thailand everyday twice everyone stands still. But that is thailand....

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are two beautifool daughters from FD's good genes.
The real beauty is still his eldest daughter from his 2nd wife.

gofgala7.jpg

Flying Dutchman with daughters
Leigh and Chloe van Cuylenburg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! The pigs i saw at Tanjong Pagar. I didn't know whether their mother was Chinese or not. But in this case, the cross-breeding failed terribly.

Asian

Alfrescian
Loyal
FD and his gang in Class 95 Morning Express are all PAP doggies lah, that's why they are still there, while Joe and Patricia are not.
I still prefer Joe than FD anytime.

FD!!!!, if you got the balls, speak on this topic about netizens slamming you tomorrow morning.
I'll be listening.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let not get personal by criticizing the FD.

However, my point is, 2 wrongs do not make one right!! Yes, so what if I was sitting down at home at that point in time? But the fact remains that Penny Low was there and she did was playing with her hp during the National Athem!! It was a fact and it was disrespectful.

Even if I am ***king at home, the fact is Penny Low was not doing the right thing!!

Hey, and politicians are supposed to lead by example!!

So what FD is talking about?

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a clown la, Even my dad turns to 91.3 whenever this guy comes on-air. Anyways the new generation will make him obsolete.

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thsi bastard is bastard LKY's half brother as LKY's real fatehr is not that Hakka Lee, but a Dutch Ang Moh who fucked LKY's mother pregnant to let her marry that silly Hakka.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Flying Pig can join De Souza in sucking up PAP balls....

His radio talk show full of talking cock...

He got ugly potruding ears.... Bastard comfirmed belong to those 60% Cb kias...:mad:

I'm sure he considers himself damn yandao simply cos he's an ang moh.:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucker is useless piece of shit lah!
His show not funny at all and downright rude, back when he was playing sidekick to Joe Augustin still okay now the material sucks big time and real turn off.
When he hosted the million dollar game show also sucks big time, kanalan no presence dunno what type of fuck host ugly fuckface better hide behind radio, back when he started out he keep harping he was with Music Force ( a well-known outfit that had many famous DJs)....langchiao he only a technician doing support work.

His family also damn fugly agree with the bros here. I thought these mixed blood all should be nice looking? Especially the eldest daughter, whole family stay HDB in chua chu kang like to act like damn atas. PTUI! But he got angmo daughters from earlier marriage the look okay very chiobu.

Ok back to topic....actually if you look at Thailand everyday twice everyone stands still. But that is thailand....

He's ang moh what. Just simply cos he's ang moh somehow he's atas and his half breed kids are atas even if they stay in pig sty.

Have pic of his daughter from past marriage. The chio one.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kan bu kia never serve NS before, got no kan phua bu idea how jiaklat jiaklat one will get, doing something like this when the national anthem or pledge is going on.
FD, kan ni bu eh chee bye, fuck you, understand?:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kan bu kia never serve NS before, got no kan phua bu idea how jiaklat jiaklat one will get, doing something like this when the national anthem or pledge is going on.
FD, kan ni bu eh chee bye, fuck you, understand?:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

haa u need to tone down your colorful language man.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy is a clown la, Even my dad turns to 91.3 whenever this guy comes on-air. Anyways the new generation will make him obsolete.

hi there

1. when joe left 95.
2. the magic was gone.
3. plus the din those 3 mouthers are making together vomitting rubbish.
4. i tune to 90.5.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
During this morning show, he remarked those who critised Penny Low should look at themselves what they were doing when the athem n pledge are being played on TV. Are those pple standing in salute n reciting the pledge?

I find his statement totally out of his depth. Penny Low is paid a princely monthly salary to STAND in the NDP n put on a show to tell the world how PAP LOVE Singapore, and yet cannot even carried out such a basic job well.

And does this idiotic FDM seriously know there are alot of pple were working on that day n he expects them to drop everything n recite the pledge? The buses n mrt need to stop running for that few minutes??

Still dare to say he is the most fair person. PUI!!

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3356595

But some to think of it, who allow the salary? the ball-less sinkie losers. If you are too coward to stand for your right, then bend down to present the salary to her. That is what sinkies are good at.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But some to think of it, who allow the salary? the ball-less sinkie losers. If you are too coward to stand for your right, then bend down to present the salary to her. That is what sinkies are good at.

u are slapping ur own mouth again.