• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flashy Nizam Ismail left AMP because he is jobless and soon to be bankrupt

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
how you know? Did you go with him?

Why this character assassination now?

Your postings only make you look dodgy mate.

Well, the media mentioned his many whores but did they mention how Mr Flash disappears during lunch to indulge himself in his guilty massage pleasure?

He likes the PRC freelancers at Golden Bay HC (www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=87427&page=2).

Its along beach rd..... near Sultan Mosque :eek:

His fav FL is a PRC called Cindy or Candice ... some sort of C-cupper.

Anything else you want? His dick length?

Nokiaster

Alfrescian
Loyal
The important thing is, he's against the PAP regime.. That's good enough for me..

Hahahahaha....i like!!!
Anything but you CCB PAP!!!

At least he didnt try to ride a moral highhorse and say he is a damm staeady clean and noble leader but actually robbing the country blind and selling it to foreigners and failing to put priority of its citizens first before its own!

Nokiaster

Alfrescian
Loyal
This jpmorgan888 dog is just another pap bastard plp...... Do your worse "mofo" but the answer is still this....anyone but pap.... You put a fuckin monkey holding a hammer, he still gets my vote anytime.....

Hahahahaha fuck you pap....you have outlived your usefulness and now its time for change!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how you know? Did you go with him?

Why this character assassination now?

Your postings only make you look dodgy mate.
He is the TS...
Came in start a thread with 'revelations'....
When not heading the direction he wanted then pile on more xpose....
Why not just one shot reveal everything la....

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the TS...
Came in start a thread with 'revelations'....
When not heading the direction he wanted then pile on more xpose....
Why not just one shot reveal everything la....

nabueh cheebyekiah wanna come and play tickle my balls ....

fuck you pap dog.....

... at this stage of my frustrations with those fuckers from the pap..... ANYBODY BUT you understand????? at least Nizam hasnt rob the people, sold the country and its people out to a bunch of foreigners....

fuck you this is a country anymore

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nabueh cheebyekiah wanna come and play tickle my balls ....

fuck you pap dog.....

... at this stage of my frustrations with those fuckers from the pap..... ANYBODY BUT you understand????? at least Nizam hasnt rob the people, sold the country and its people out to a bunch of foreigners....

fuck you this is a country anymore

you mean this is not a country ...

that said, so what if Nizam fucks a few chicks etc.... you wanna pretend to be hiolier than thou mothercheebyes like the PAP?/

i rather have someone who is a playa but serves the people with the right heart and have sinkies' interest first before seeking the favours of the rich foreigners and selling thsi country our to them or just wants to stay in power no matter what.....

so what if the pap can talk as if it is the smartest and claims to be the cleanest? You are no better you fucking usurious dogs!!! so fuck off and get lost... you have had your turn so let the people who are ready to serve the people WITH THE RIGHT HEART take a turn already!!!!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Minah is better, they are warm inside and wild like hell! Chinese got unrealistic expectations from men. If not how the current snatch him away from his previous marriage.

My friend said that his Chinese gf is Bobbie Ng. Some make-up artist from Makeup Room. Have 1 son. Not sure if it's the truth. But alot of my friends said they were together for a few years. Until he chose to marry the minah celebrity.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You do know that they will seek you out and sue you if what you write are not true right?

Well, the media mentioned his many whores but did they mention how Mr Flash disappears during lunch to indulge himself in his guilty massage pleasure?

He likes the PRC freelancers at Golden Bay HC (www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=87427&page=2).

Its along beach rd..... near Sultan Mosque :eek:

His fav FL is a PRC called Cindy or Candice ... some sort of C-cupper.

Anything else you want? His dick length?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times he pcc in a day? hehehe..

ok ok done say him liao... he angry

Ex-AMP director surprised at "vile reaction" towards his resignation
14408881.9%20%2827810422%29%20-%2029_04_2013%20-%20zonizam-001.jpg

When Mr Nizam Ismail, 46, resigned as director of Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) last week, he did not expect his personal life to be the fodder for online chatter and come under media scrutiny.

The reaction has come thick and fast online following an article in Malay-language newspaper Berita Minggu on Sunday, which gave details behind his failed first marriage and his current state of unemployment.

“I did not expect such a vile reaction to my exit (from AMP). There was never any sinister motive to my departure, nor am I leaving my position to join politics,” said Mr Nizam, who was the chairman of AMP from 2009 to 2011 and also the founding president of its youth wing.

In a letter to The Straits Times forum page yesterday, the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth said Mr Nizam “is entitled to pursue his political activities (but) he should not use AMP as a platform and a cover to promote his race-based politics.”

In February, Mr Nizam spoke at the Population White Paper protest at Speakers’ Corner. And last month, he was on the panel at a forum on race issues organised by the Workers’ Party (WP) Youth Wing.

Mr Nizam said: “Let’s not speculate but as things stand, I have no intentions to join a political party now.”

Read the full report in The New Paper on April 30 (Tuesday).

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But if the person dun come out and clarify, it means the rumour is real. if the person clairfy, maybe can give benefit of the doubt.

You mean like silence means consent?

I recall an incident with "rumours" sometime back. Person no clarify but said will not hestitate to sue if untruths are said......

Aiyoh stress stress stress, dunno

Stephlimm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh you see his son picture with his Bobby girlfriend. Look like him liao! But I agree with Tuayapeh. So many rotten people around. Some think they are so great, so smart and become so arrogant. See what happens now. Talk big some more lah. See see see. Aiyah, silence coz they do not want to spark more drama. His personal life is in the papers!

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
But if the person dun come out and clarify, it means the rumour is real. if the person clairfy, maybe can give benefit of the doubt.

puieh

wtf would anyone bother with the fucking propaganda press of singapore?

Why lend them any credence/....they are nothing better than the arsepiece of the PAP....

you can flip through the newspaper and wtf do you get?

bullshit and more drivel telling you how good and great the fucking papa re la...what great things they have done la..... only read the bullshit they want printed and none of the sad and hard stuff which is reality.....upturn the downturn my fucking arse .....

Stephlimm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest news is he won't be talking at the rally tomorrow. That means media will stop attacking him. good news mah. this is what they wanted. So does this means "silence means consent" for nizam?

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean like silence means consent?

I recall an incident with "rumours" sometime back. Person no clarify but said will not hestitate to sue if untruths are said......

Aiyoh stress stress stress, dunno

Unless you are Nizam or his wife, there is no need to fell stressed.

The Flash is about to Fizzle out.

You have the OCBC suit to recover $33k in owed debt. Now you have Citibank chasing him for $60k.

Mr Flash dug himself a big hole and he can't get out.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have the OCBC suit to recover $33k in owed debt. Now you have Citibank chasing him for $60k.

LOL.... this mat owe how much actually? DBS or HSBC coming in ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WTF drives such a nice car but owes debts? I thought he's such a hot shot he could easily pay up these small chicken feet sums.

You know it's odd. When it's a m&d that ends up like that he still gets admired for driving such a car and being a philanderer. Now imagine if he's a chinese ppl would mock him for driving such a car and owing cc debts and fooling around. Really being a m&d is so good where it's racism if you talk bad about him owing debts.