• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat First thing I will do when I become President!

IslandWin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Change the Singapore flag to this!

BREXIT from ISLAM!!!

igz0qh.png

wzvsce

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good post bro. Very brief! Is that what they called news in brief? Do u happen to know Lohmee, sochi2014, hengSweeSwee?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will fire LHL and his entire govt.................

Too easy for them to get away just by firing. I would publicly shame them, make them accountable for the lost and plunging of tax monies. I will also fire the entire Shit Time leeporters and bring in new blood to humiliate this govt. Send some of those corrputed people to jail and have them names crafted on stones to serve as warning. I will also make sure history books are unbiased, told in full with no censorship.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too easy for them to get away just by firing. I would publicly shame them, make them accountable for the lost and plunging of tax monies. I will also fire the entire Shit Time leeporters and bring in new blood to humiliate this govt. Send some of those corrputed people to jail and have them names crafted on stones to serve as warning. I will also make sure history books are unbiased, told in full with no censorship.

Leegal Corruption today is a big Business in tis Cuntry.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I become PM, I will call for a purge for all all anti-singapore sinkies. Guess which sinkie will be the first?

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must change Constitution first. PAP does it all the time. Customised politics to suit partisan interests.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must change Constitution first. PAP does it all the time. Customised politics to suit partisan interests.

Ya lor, change the Constitution to make only sinkie land born natives eligible to become President and PM/Ministers, not foreign imported shits. Dismantle the GRCs and kick out foreigners who have court conviction.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would like to replace National Day with purge day. This would reduce the number of losers and unpatriotic sinkies around. Utopia would be ushered in when the 70% become 100%.

[video=youtube;9rqIJcY9hMc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rqIJcY9hMc[/video]

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I become PM, I will call for a purge for all all anti-singapore sinkies. Guess which sinkie will be the first?

Kawan, you are being bigotry. To dislike the pappies is not the same as being a turncoat to your own country.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Utopia would be ushered in when the 70% become 100%.

... and sinkie land is over run by foreigners who will become lord of the natives and can hold the island to ransom on what to do for their foreign masters. Is this your idea of patriotism?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kawan, you are being bigotry. To dislike the pappies is not the same as being a turncoat to your own country.

CSJ once mentioned that during his younger days, joining the opposition meant that their movements and phones would be monitored by the ISD. ISD usually gets involved when they suspect sinkies are being turncoats to Singapore.