• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First Batch of Singapore Volunteer Corps Completes BMT!!

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad place? no lah, only the most ulu camp in Singapore. I can get to tekong in a shorter time than sgc using peasant public transport(no taxi).

I rather happy to be in armour, maybe my favourite war time hero was Rommel. if u let me choose vocation again, I still want to be in armour. even thou no more ICT, many of us in the nsf platoon still in contact, have yearly gathering, really like band of brothers although we were the most chao keng platoon in the combat team. which vocation can let me shoot almost every small arms inside SAF arsenal. I am qualified to operate and fired pengun flare, m16, m203, ultimax100, gpmg, law, 84, cis40agl, cis40agl and lastly the m242 bushmaster 25mm. I even get to play around with the M2 50cal browning although never fire b4. the only THING I dislike armour are the arsehole occifers.

u dun sound like AI
you sound like tankee
but tankee don't handle those stuff

u sound like from sp coy
maybe u are spec

hahahaa, ya sad because of the location and culture. Go home also difficult

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u dun sound like AI
you sound like tankee
but tankee don't handle those stuff

u sound like from sp coy
maybe u are spec

hahahaa, ya sad because of the location and culture. Go home also difficult

me no tankee or sp coy.

combat team AI in nsf and combat team bx gunner in reservist. I dunno about your time, my time trade course learn everything. pengun flare was sect com teach us secretly and get to fire once at nite ops. hehe... heavy arms go BMR to fire, 84 live fire very shiok. I also part time armskoteman, so must maintain the antique M2 50cal so that can pass LRI.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
me no tankee or sp coy.

combat team AI in nsf and combat team bx gunner in reservist. I dunno about your time, my time trade course learn everything. pengun flare was sect com teach us secretly and get to fire once at nite ops. hehe... heavy arms go BMR to fire, 84 live fire very shiok. I also part time armskoteman, so must maintain the antique M2 50cal so that can pass LRI.

You're the man
Saluting.gif