• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finding ex mlm, insurance agents, property agents or salesperson

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't give any stars to this thread.

i will post japanlife videos of how the business goes , manufucturing process and the business process.

Figuring out how to do it. Any help will be gladly appreciated.

yes i believe u did not give any stars rating to this thread:cool:

i keen to throw in my life savings onto your excellent mlm plan.. u believe me:cool:

contact me at : [email protected] for details:oIo:

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, post all your info here for all to see so we can make a better judgment.

I hope it is something different from the usual MLM stuff most ppl are already sick of.

Hi, there has been many enquiries on my business.

I hope to clarify your doubts thru personal meet up.

You can contact me at 94751498.

I will post all common Q&A here as well

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi all,

i am currently do a website uploading all the videos and pics there for more information.

When your website is done and dusted, contact me for advertising rates if you want to continue posting here.

BTW the title of your thread should be "Looking for ex mlm, insurance agents etc...."

"Finding..." means something else altogether.

Example... "I've been sweeping the streets and have been finding lots of litter....."