• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property agent dresses like a slut during viewing

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a viewing session of an office unit on Friday. The property agent was a slut in her late 30s. She wore a black spaghetti strap blouse and pink denim shorts. Her shorts was so short that her butt cheek is almost visible. I know Friday is a dressed down day, but is this kind of attire appropriate for a professional property agent on duty? Looks more like the ones you'll find in a Geylang fish tank. And don't ask me if she's chio or not. If Sandra Ng (吴君如) appeals to you, I can pass you her no. She looks like Sandra.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday is a muslim holy day. A law for compulsion to wear hijab on this day till say 5pm should be imposed.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's trying to seduce you to sign the contract lah. There's nothing like a good fuck on a good Friday to seal the deal. :laugh:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a viewing session of an office unit on Friday. The property agent was a slut in her late 30s. She wore a black spaghetti strap blouse and pink denim shorts. Her shorts was so short that her butt cheek is almost visible. I know Friday is a dressed down day, but is this kind of attire appropriate for a professional property agent on duty? Looks more like the ones you'll find in a Geylang fish tank. And don't ask me if she's chio or not. If Sandra Ng (吴君如) appeals to you, I can pass you her no. She looks like Sandra.
Hes chances of closing sales is higher.:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
property agent by day prostitute by night. same attire. more efficient with no need to change. high productivity.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are desperate and will do whatever it takes to close the deal, so they can earn their commission and have their ego buttered up in the next award gala dinner.

Similar thing for insurance merchants.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why are you surprised by her outfit. Is there really any difference between a property agent and a prostitute?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any peekture

XkdEx_5f.jpg

Something like this, but with longer hair.