• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally K Shanmugam Comes Out with Silly Reasons to Fuck Malaysia and Indonesia

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even better if this lead to war.

We singaporeans will know where to point our rifles and our guns

AT THE ISTANA AND AT ALL THE PAP BASTARDS

The enemy of our worse enemy is our friend.

Our worse enemy by far is the PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement that pretend to be human.
Ghouls and demons are more compassionate when compared to those fucking PAP bastards.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Our worse enemy by far is the PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement that pretend to be human.
Ghouls and demons are more compassionate when compared to those fucking PAP bastards.

escher, you are a professional and knowledgeable man
such posting from you is an utter disgrace....detrimental to your good standing
it's simply unbelieveable - coming from you!!!

you have problems with your enemies, go ahead and deal with them
pls dont put the whole of singapore in grave danger...please....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so your great caution means our spies always getting caught and then our neh thensaying we will not harm you? how is any country served by such stupidity? one could argue that stupid voters deserve stupid leaders, but please spare a thought for the safety our people already overseas. one guy was surrounded by a mob during the sincorp scandal in thailand. luckily he said he was a hongkie and they let him go. i wonder if they had killed him then would you be here sprouting your garbage?

i really think if it came to war handing over their heads will be easier than resisting any army

Well said and I concur!!

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely believe our Minister did the right thing and said the right thing - for the good of our neighbours and also for the good of Singapore. Majulah Singapura!!!

I agree totally. Fuck what the rest think; we should definitely keep on spying on our neighbours.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP should start a war.

Any war with anyone.

Singaporeans will be very very happy to bear arms.
We know who are our real enemies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so your great caution means our spies always getting caught and then our neh thensaying we will not harm you? how is any country served by such stupidity? one could argue that stupid voters deserve stupid leaders, but please spare a thought for the safety our people already overseas. one guy was surrounded by a mob during the sincorp scandal in thailand. luckily he said he was a hongkie and they let him go. i wonder if they had killed him then would you be here sprouting your garbage?

A relative of the Lee clan worked for the intel service and was caught in a neighbouring country. The government got him out ...don't know what was the payment. At the same time, two of our operatives were caught in another neighbouring country ...the government did nothing to get them out. Word was that they were killed. That's how the PAP government treat sinkees who risk their lives for the country ...they will help only if you are part of the elite club, otherwise, you are on your own.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone is missing the main point.

It is one thing to covertly gather intelligence about other countries for your own country, be it for legit national security or just for being a curious busybody.

It is another thing to be a lapdog for the USA and its NSA.

A line has been crossed.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is as good as saying: "I fucked your virgin wife first so it's easier for you to fuck her later with no blockade."

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
the usa and australia are very cunning. WE take the most risk because WE are the nearest. If they go crazy WE will be the natural target. OUR people will die. whatever lousy info we gained at that point is meaningless. that cunt dont even understand basic geography. dont even talk about geopolitics. we have never been humble in any of our dealings with anyone

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is missing the main point.

It is one thing to covertly gather intelligence about other countries for your own country, be it for legit national security or just for being a curious busybody.

It is another thing to be a lapdog for the USA and its NSA.

A line has been crossed.

what if the lapdog pays you?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what if the lapdog pays you?

You miss the point. Of course neighbours spy on one another; they take it for granted.

The issue here is that Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia are part of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM); that is, they're not allied to any major powers (officially). Moreover, they're bound together in a political alliance called ASEAN.

So it is a big no-no to help a major power – the world's superpower no less – spy on your own neighbours. Spying on neighbours for your own national interests is tolerated, but not spying as a stooge for a superpower, especially if your neighbours are not on the friendliest terms with that superpower.

How would you feel if your child helps an acquaintance spy on you, the parent, in exchange for money?

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a nice "no comment". Credit to Mr. K. He has learned from the WP.
I particularly like the "we wouldn't do anything to harm our neighbours". Meaning , if we did facilitate spying on you, it was for your own good. Layers of meaning there.
Unlike you guys, I think this was brilliant.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a nice "no comment". Credit to Mr. K. He has learned from the WP.
I particularly like the "we wouldn't do anything to harm our neighbours". Meaning , if we did facilitate spying on you, it was for your own good. Layers of meaning there.
Unlike you guys, I think this was brilliant.

"We spy on you. It's for your own good. Don't carp."

Sound familiar? Brilliant or patronizing and a cop-out? I'm inclined to say the latter.