• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally K Shanmugam Comes Out with Silly Reasons to Fuck Malaysia and Indonesia

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unlike SARS and HAZE, nobody, nobody, nobody will stand up and help PAP on spy issue and website hacking issues because citizens are not stupid and they know this shit is created by PAP due to its own incompetency and it is not a national issue.

it is PAP issue

ginger dear,

this is NOT a PAP issue.
it is a national issue and it requires the support and solidarity of all citizens.
we have to treat this allegation with great care, great caution and with great sensitivity and diplomacy.
we cannot afford to offend our big brothers.
this is a fact. and we have being living under the shadow of big mountains.

do not rock the boat.

our minister's approach is correct. he is being politically diplomatic and sensitive.

this is our issue. not a pap issue. thank you.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASK MR SHAM TO SING N DANCE "RASA SAYANG" WITH MALAYSIA N INDONESIA...

AND SAY WE SAYANG EACH OTHER

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gcaJfd_N9sI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THEN GET VIVIAN, KUMAR TOEGTHER AND HOLD HANDS WITH THEIR FOREIGN MINISTERS

holding_hands.jpg

I LUP U U LUP ME....

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
so your great caution means our spies always getting caught and then our neh thensaying we will not harm you? how is any country served by such stupidity? one could argue that stupid voters deserve stupid leaders, but please spare a thought for the safety our people already overseas. one guy was surrounded by a mob during the sincorp scandal in thailand. luckily he said he was a hongkie and they let him go. i wonder if they had killed him then would you be here sprouting your garbage?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why K Shanmugan cannot just give a simple answer below?

a) yes Singapore spy on Indonesia and Malaysia

b) no, Singapore never spy on Indonesia and Malaysia

i think he's tongue in cheek hinting that there are indo & mat terrorists that's why need to spy to leeport to the americana.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am covering my face trying to say this: we are surrounded by muslim countries, what if indon and malaysia tag team on sinkie land, what will happen??? that's why you see we need bee kok ships to park at our navy port mah...

again, i am not a papaya lackey, i am just saying what i read and saw...:o

i think he's tongue in cheek hinting that there are indo & mat terrorists that's why need to spy to leeport to the americana.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
and how many can they park? they here always? or you want to test how fast from australia can rush here? its madness. you poke and poke and if they really come then what?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LTB, if you are a true blue Singaporean, you would not have said such a thing.

If you have gone through NS, you would not have posted such sensitive things.

Please be more discreet when you post such stuff. Thank you.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign Minister K Shanmugam gave his first comments on allegations that Singapore had spied on its neighbours, saying at The Straits Times' Global Forum on Friday that "the Indonesians and Malaysians know that we won't do anything to harm their interests".

Knew it man, they government is actually selling us out, they are serving the interests of Indonesia and Malaysia.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you read this carefully, Singapore is a biz centers and sells everything and anything you want can be sold.

Just following the blueprint from their Freemasonic masters.

"Liberating commerce from all restraints"

Here is proof.

dalhouse.JPG
400px-Dalhousie_Obelisk_4,_Jan_06.JPG

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you all don't understand the sensitivity of it all - the delicate geo-political situation Singapore is in - please do not make any assumptions.
Singapore is always exercising great care, great caution and great diplomacy as far as our relationship with our neighbours are concerned. We are a small dot. We are surrounded. We are in a tight spot - in a corner.
So it is sheer foolishness if we offend our big brothers. Political diplomacy and sensitivity is the only way for Singapore to adopt and to ensure our survival in a very potentially explosive and tumultuous geo-political region.

Sinkapore is politically sensitive? My foot. They got caught this time ...no denying anymore.
Sinkapore has such a bad reputation in ASEAN ...and it is all the PAP government's doing.
When our neighbours ask for help in their times of need, we make demands on them. They spurn our offers of help. Those situations are never forgotten.
How many countries in ASEAN are close to sinkapore?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkapore is politically sensitive? My foot. They got caught this time ...no denying anymore.
Sinkapore has such a bad reputation in ASEAN ...and it is all the PAP government's doing.
When our neighbours ask for help in their times of need, we make demands on them. They spurn our offers of help. Those situations are never forgotten.
How many countries in ASEAN are close to sinkapore?

my dear winni
if we did not follow a very sensitive political diplomacy, we would have been gone long ago
the little dot would have been wiped off from the surrounding blue and green
let us not be complacent about this
there is nothing we can do but to be diplomatically humble and vigilant always
you may be living overseas
but me and my fellow singaporeans are living right here - deeply rooted here
so please don't flame the wars that might just erase the small little dot from the map

thank you....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike SARS and HAZE, nobody, nobody, nobody will stand up and help PAP on spy issue and website hacking issues because citizens are not stupid and they know this shit is created by PAP due to its own incompetency and it is not a national issue.

it is PAP issue

Even better if this lead to war.

We singaporeans will know where to point our rifles and our guns

AT THE ISTANA AND AT ALL THE PAP BASTARDS

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even better if this lead to war.

We singaporeans will know where to point our rifles and our guns

AT THE ISTANA AND AT ALL THE PAP BASTARDS

escher, pls do not talk bloody nonsense
you will have no guns and no rifles to point at anybody
you will be exterminated and totally annihilated to piecemeal..'

you are hiding overseas, so pls do not flame wars here
i am right here in singapore and we only want peace and harmony

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother would be ashamed to acknowledge you as her child.

LTB, if you are a true blue Singaporean, you would not have said such a thing.

If you have gone through NS, you would not have posted such sensitive things.

Please be more discreet when you post such stuff. Thank you.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your mother would be ashamed to acknowledge you as her child.

it's okay....your views do not matter
my mum loved me very much and i love my mum very much
so please don't be so unfilial and bring mother into this discussion
what has my mum done to you???

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
ilove singapore, i really wonder wat your mother ate during pregnancy to produce a dimwitted cunt. I didnt know why kopisai and you were always flamed in the beginning. now i know both eat shit while growing up

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ilove singapore, i really wonder wat your mother ate during pregnancy to produce a dimwitted cunt. I didnt know why kopisai and you were always flamed in the beginning. now i know both eat shit while growing up

you can join ahmeng,bkt,masturbator and the whole lot of the cccby gang and go raping the monkeys and the donkeys...dont come here and defile this thread with your shitty posts and pig's brains. now just fuck off from breathing down my neck ...you really stink to high heaven....and tell you fucking cccby gang - cyber bullies will be hanged to dry....they will be exposed and charged for malicious and scandalous postings .....now rushcbkia, fuck off!!!...